I see a lot of inspirational stories on here of people coming out to their wives and it makes me WISH I was brave enough. During the day when I'm dressed, reading such stories, it all seems easy and logical. I should just sit her down tonight and tell her. Once the day is over however, everybody is back home and I'm in drab the thought just seems crazy.

I've rehearsed the conversation MANY (MANY!) times, but how do you even get to the point where you can say "I like to wear women's clothing!" out loud; I'm SERIOUSLY in awe of people here who manage it. Here's how I see the hypothetical conversation going:

Me: I like to wear women's clothing (and sometimes wear a wig and makeup)
Wife: Why?
Me: I have no idea
Wife: (in confused voice!) can't you just stop it?
Me: (In cold light of day) sure, it all seems rather silly and I'll never do it again

Then the next morning comes around, I'm alone in the house for the day and my brain switches to a different mode; I'm back buried in my stash once more walking around in heels. It really feels like I live a Jekyll and Hyde existence with two completely different lives (and one of them is NOT very brave) :-(