Thread: Best wife ever/first bra/mall trip

Best wife ever/first bra/mall trip

About 3 months ago my wife came out to me as Bi. She asked if I had an confessions to make. For the record we are swingers. I owned up to wanting to wear panties and nighties/Camis. She was super supportive and has been the whole time. Literally went with me to help me buy panties at VS the the first time.

25 pair and some Camis, dresses later. She is still super supportive. Just a little hard with a 10yr old (on the spectrum) at home. So nights / afternoons without him are pretty much the limit for now.

This week has been a ?pink fog? week in a good way. We make enough money that we can pretty much buy whatever. Whenever, and it doesn?t matter. So I proceed to go to the mall and buy some new camis that kinda look like mens tanks. But super comfy for being under drab/polos. I?ve been wearing panties for 3-4 months daily.

Started at penny?s. They suck. Went to Macy?s. Found some amazing Alfani camis that I need like 7 more of.

After that went to torrid and bought the wrong size, slightly disappointed. Proceed to VS

The girl there was amazing. I even offered a $20 tip and she declined. She could tell I was shopping for myself based on my ?wording?. And asked if I needed help measuring myself. I said ?no judgment?. She said ?never, my boyfriend buys for himself from here?. So a 38c padded later and 3 more pairs of panties. And I was in the mall bathroom changing.

With that said. Ty all for this message board. I?ve been a long time lurker without an account and truly enjoy everything that everyone posts. It helps more than you know.

�� Abby
    Last edited by Mandyinfemme; 11-18-2021 at 09:53 PM.

as much as I hate to generalize, it seems to me as a 'late middle aged" (i.e "old") sexually conservative crossdresser in a traditional marriage for 40 years, that being 'swingers' might just possibly grease the skids a bit as far as acceptance of crossdressing is concerned. Just sayin' BTW welcome to the forum
    Last edited by audreyinalbany; 11-19-2021 at 12:35 AM. Reason: add comment

I dream longingly at such acceptance. After 47 years of marriage, my wife knows I crossdress but doesn't want to know or see anything more. She has been with me to purchase a bra, but no more.

Quote Originally Posted by audreyinalbany View Post
    as much as I hate to generalize, it seems to me as a 'late middle aged" (i.e "old") sexually conservative crossdresser in a traditional marriage for 40 years, that being 'swingers' might just possibly grease the skids a bit as far as acceptance of crossdressing is concerned. Just sayin' BTW welcome to the forum
    I get what you are saying. The swingers part is her fault lol

So you started shopping at Victoria's Secret, huh? I am a lifelong shopper there since 2018, and I cannot get enough of it. They got so much sexy stuff to try, and their rewards program (if you sign up for the store credit card) is top notch. They're always having sales, and you will rack up points really fast since all bras are triple points. That being said, be careful! I have spent quite a bit more in their stores than intended, and that credit card bill can go up quickly because they have so much good stuff and are always adding more styles. Good luck and have fun!

Abby, I often think I might have an interesting life but you surely are showing how "boring" the rest of us can be!

I can't wait to hear more, so glad you're here! The thing that I most enjoy about this site is how so many opinions and histories can just let loose in a very supportive and friendly manner, it's a very rare thing nowadays.

Jamie

Aspiring Member
    25 Panties one haul WOW
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce64 View Post
    25 Panties one haul WOW
    To be fair. 20 of those were ordered in the past few months. 5 at a time.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Ty Jamie, look forward to it too. I love this site. My wife even scrolls it a bit.