Back in the 80s before mobile phones . I used to attend a local support group in Liverpool. They used to meet on Fridays evenings. There were dressing facilities, storage and I met many fellow CDs. Some married and helped by their wives some not. Most were heterosexual. You contacted them by telephone landline. They offered good advice and gave details of CD friendly local shops and names of local contacts. Sadly the group folded years ago. There is no longer anything much local. Although things have got better over the years I find the latest local support groups have an emphasis on the transgender or gay communities and marginalise CDs. I attended a group several years ago and although welcomed felt like an outsider. Does anybody else find this is the case or is it just where I live?There are other groups but I would have to travel to Manchester , North Wales or Blackpool which isn?t always practical for me.I am interested to know if this is now the case worldwide in society in general.