Hi everyone - relatively new to dressing. I always wonder what attracted you to dressing? What was that article of clothing, shoes or outfit that when you tried it on you knew dressing was for you?

For me, I used to dress in middle school and high school wearing my mom?s clothes. To this day, I have no recollection of what made me even try on her clothes, I do have a very vivid recollection of the first time I slipped on her pantyhose and the feeling of that silk rolling up my legs and seeing how it transformed my legs and feet making them smooth and feminine, I was instantly hooked. I stopped dressing cold turkey when I went to college and then, mid 40?s hit 3 years ago and I was going through a really difficult time at work I just got this overwhelming desire to roll some pantyhose up my legs and admire myself and so I did. Now I?m fully dressing and loving it. But it was the pantyhose that brought me back. Is there a gateway accessory or clothing for you that brought you into this life?