Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What was your gateway accessory?

I've told this story elsewhere; but, here it goes again. In June, 2020, I was complaining about something I can't recall (had nothing whatsoever to do with my wife or our lives). She got exasperated with my griping and finally said, "Just put your big girl panties on and deal with it. They make a lot of pretty ones."
    I was immediately taken back mentally to my childhood when I would put my mom's bras, stockings, and girdles on when I was home by myself. I also recalled trying on my wive's (both of them) pantyhose and the immediate arousal that resulted with the need to take myself to orgasm. Since I had lost my prostate to cancer in 2007, I had no illusions about arousal; but I was curious how I might feel wearing them. I haven't stopped wearing panties and have continued adding to my feminine attire wardrobe.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

For me it was pantyhose then I progressed into my moms slips. Then I started wearing her dresses. Finally her heels.

My moms bathing suit and then panties after that was a slippery slope.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Lipstick---in the mid 50s, first grade at our consolidated school Seeing the older girls in with the heavy bright lipstick---sorta freaked me out.---I had a fear they would try to kiss me or something---and my fear evolved to something almost erotic.---I tried my mom's red lipstick while home alone at age 12.----Went on to full dressing in about a year.

For me it was bras and panties. Found my sisters(I have 3 older sisters) training bras and some panties in a box across the hallway from my bedroom i was 12. For some reason i felt so compelled to try them on, i did a couple days later. They felt amazing to me. Now i wear them everyday.