Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omg neighbour knows!!

My immediate reaction is if all the neighbors know then you have nothing left to lose? You can come and go as you please.

I have a parallel story.

My GG friend Michelle needed help moving. She organized some friends and I (guy me) went and helped.

I introduced myself to one of the others and said we previously met at a local bar. A bar I've only been to as Dee. Ok, own it.

Five days later, back to bar, this time as Dee. Same guy was there (and his girlfriend, who was also at move). Not an issue.

I'm finding people care less and less as time moves forward.

Or I care less.

Or both.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sounds positive to me. Just give her your opinion if she asks your opinion on clothing. Going by what you wrote it does not seem as though she was being hostile. I know I enjoy it when my wife asks my opinion on her clothing.
    Just another man in a dress

I was caught dressing by my neighbor once. I was standing by a window using the lighting or a selfie. I heard a sort of wolf whistle outside and my neighbor had seen me. They knew I lived alone. Luckily they were in the process of moving out and I never saw them again lol.