Thread: Banished to the back bedroom

Banished to the back bedroom

Since my outing with Helen Highwater and Lexi, Ive never shut up about how amazing our days together was in Manchester, my wife is now sick of hearing about it, and has banished me to the back bedroom till i calm down, lol So Ive been told to get in the back bedroom, its ok got tinternet and Sky tv, not much of a punishment

you just cant please some people

Debs, just start with yourself and work outwards! Glad you had a great time with friends, something many may wish for and not achieve.

NjJamie, see youve started me again. lol, we went shopping bought clothes, makeup, then we had bla bla etc, ecc, see what youve done ???!!!!!

Uh-oh, someone forgot the old adage "loose lips sink ships".

If Sky Tv is all you have to watch, you are being punished quite harshly.

Looks like it was worth it though.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Patience, not a clue what your going on about, my Thread is light harted and fun, and telling other girls its ok to gress and go out

Sorry, your word choices seemed ambiguous and the bit about having to watch a TV channel owned by Rupert Murdoch made it seem like punishment.

You may feel differently, of course.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!