Well if finally happened, 2 girls took pictures or video of me. I'm not sure I'll explain. I sat on the couch tonight and my wife asked me if I was going for a Maria drive. I told her I haven't been going out lately because it just isn't worth the risk and I'm trying to control the urge. My wife told me the car has tinted windows and if I dress respectful and act respectful and don't do anything stupid to attract the wrong crowd I should be ok. She added that anyone can be as careful as they want but things can happen under any situation and most of all the car needs gas and she tells me she knows what a thrill I get doing that, but the truth is she hates gassing up the car. I decided to go, I picked up a coffee and even though I'm not doing who knows what, it just feels so good to kind of be out dressed pretty.,I went to the gas station I always go to, I like it because it has lots of lanes and there's only one pump per lane, so I go to the outside lane and the attendant can't see me except on the camera and only a few cars come to the outside. I was pumping the gas and a SUV came around and passed me, I noticed the truck made a three point turn and it was now behind me with the lights shinning bright at me. Rule #1 for me is, never make eye contact, I couldn't figure out why it was behind me unless all the lanes were full and had to form a line, so I turned my head to the left and noticed there was a lot of empty lanes. I now decided to stop pumping and I turn again to the left to put the pump back and now I have to put on the gas cap and close the hatch. My curiosity was killing me of who was in that car and why they were behind me. As I was putting the gas cap on I turned my eye to the right and seen two blonde hair girls stairing at me, when I made eye contact with the passenger she dropped her eyes down and I followed her eyes to the view of her cell phone pointing at me. My biggest nightmare coming true right in front of my face. I now feel my legs get week like butter and I started to get this uncontrollable shaking and I get into the car. When I pulled ahead to leave they pulled out also, they didn't even need gas. I go straight home and my wife was surprised I didn't have my ear to ear smile instead I had a look of disappointment. When I told her what happened she automatically apologized because she felt she encouraged me to go. I told her not to be sorry it wasn't here fault and it was just a matter of time. If my children and family knew about me I would have handled it different but because I'm kind of in the closet we decided not to tell anyone and we will deal with it when or if something happens. My wife didn't seem to worried, I told her I'm sure those girls are going to have fun tonight showing other people and having a laugh. I'm so disappointed