Thread: Was looking at The Sandy Thomas Drawings and her stories a Part of your CD Experience

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Was looking at The Sandy Thomas Drawings and her stories a Part of your CD Experience

I always thought the way she drew the Lingerie and Dresses with so much detail made the visual expereince Great !

Thoughts

Pink Slip.jpg
    Tumblr.jpg
    _.jpg

Not at first.

I didn't have access to anywhere that I could purchase Sandy's stories until I started to travel to Los Angeles for work. I'd arrange extra time either at the beginning or end of my trip and then "explore"!

Lydia's and Jim Bridges were two stops along with MAGS Inc and another "adult" venue to buy Sandy's literature.

Never even knew about these until your post. Looks like some reading I may have to look into.

Check Pinterest, all over there.

Sandy Thomas takes me back to the days before the internet, when I kept a post office box as the only way I could get material related to my situation as a crossdresser. The quality of the artwork was somewhat better than the quality of the stories. But I very much appreciated having that resource. I even wrote her a fan letter which I included with one of my orders.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Not heard of these before or pinterest for that matter. I think the only external factors that were there at the start of my cross dressing, were my sisters and female cousins, who I wanted to be like. I have no brothers or male cousins, so I guess I was the odd one out. Hard to know what I was thinking inside at that age, I just remember I wanted to be like them.

Similarly, I found the Prim/Prissy/Sissy drawings (various artists) some time ago. I never thought I was interested in humiliation, dominatrix, or baby doll outfits. But after looking at some of these drawings my reaction says otherwise.

Julie
    Last edited by Julie MA; 11-22-2021 at 05:26 PM.
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Those drawings form part of my earliest memories after I became interested in CDing. Used to buy those books whenever I could afford it (I was a teenager at the time). That was one of the only sources of that kind of material as there was no Internet at the time.

Robbiegirl, Thanks, I always enjoy the drawings you post here!
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Robbiegirl, Thanks, I always enjoy the drawings you post here!
    Here is another

Lucky Guy Gets to wear Babydoll Nightie ! He is certainly doing a good job of looking shocked as I use to do when I lost bets to gals and had to model thier lingerie ! LOL

The right idea_.jpg

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I used to write CD stories myself---And I also did, and still do, ARTWORK myself too. Perhaps not quite as good as Sandy, but "acceptable". I know I have some of my Sci FI in the writers section here. I would have to look to see if I added any of my more CD stories. I used a bit younger Protagonists, so the "final result" would not look so "Manly"---like several other artists I like do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 11-23-2021 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaTwelve200 View Post
    I used to write CD stories myself---And I also did, and still do, ARTWORK myself too. Perhaps not quite as good as Sandy, but "acceptable". I know I have some of my Sci FI in the writers section here. I would have to look to see if I added any of my more CD stories. I used a bit younger Protagonists, so the "final result" would not look so "Manly"---like several other artists I like do.
    Please post some of your fun stories and Let us Know. The Drawings are Great !

I always loved her art work and others like hers, but always wished I was in those situations!

Platinum Member
    Hi Robbie , That sure brings back Memories back in the Early 60s'
    when I wouldb go to the adult book stores, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I remember these drawings, but saw them well after I started dressing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Must look up Sandy Thomas and get the experience. :-)

Looks like about the time of Bawdy Backroom Ballads by Oscar Brand.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If Panty raids went this well we would all have been doing them more often ! LOL

_.jpeg

I've seen a few on pinterest. I'm blocked there, lol, so i can't get on anymore. Wish i could have seen stuff like this when i was younger. Back before the internet in the early 80's when i started using my sister's panties and clothe, I would get the ads out of the Sunday paper and drool all over the lingerie and dress ads and wish i could look like those girls and women.

She is a good artist - my bent is the CD to CD or CD and man love / romance / sex themes.

I love a good TG/ CD artist

Where was this cute blond when I was a young guy !

_ (1).jpg

I?ve seen many Sandy drawings and admire her artistic lingerie detail. I wondered why the boys looked so sad, picture #3. I would?ve been very happy, not forced to dress.

At $10 a book they were expensive.

I'd read one in 30 minutes.

But yes they were the only connection to a community I had prior to the internet.

I always like the theme of the reluctant male, who was somehow forced into womanhood and found it very much to his/her liking in the end.

Missing Passport

Witness Protection

We need a Bridesmaid quick

Oh so good!!!