Looking back, my first time being dressed was the best since it was shocking on so many levels. As I have told on many occassions my mother and Aunt dressed me as one of my sisters to fool an old nanny when I was about 7. So my sister wore my clothes and i was put into one of her Lucy style short dresses. Well my sister dressed as me got very little attention but I was overwhelmed by my sisters and the adult women using words like adorable, precious, cute . This went on for several hours, and worst of all when I saw myself in the mirror i looked just like a Girl !

In my early 20s I went to stay with one of my dads sisters while I was on a trip. In the guest room I was staying in it turned out she had extra dresses and a few lovely full slips. When she left to go shopping i couldn't help myself and put on a yellow full slip and a floral dress. Well she had forgtten the credit card she needed and came back and caught me as I was struggling to unzip the dress. Well she howeld with laughter and used the same words, like Darling and precious but in a very mocking way and of course told me she should take me dress shopping. The rest of the time i was there she teasingly threatened to tell my family. Well she never did but I was always scared it would come out when she was around. She would always ask how I liked the dress she was wearing and wondering when I was going to visit again.

There were many more experiences that were good primarily because I lost Bets on Purpose