Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Was your Best & Worst Experience of being seen by a female in Girly Items

Aspiring Member
    Worst time was when wife confronted me about stash.

Best times when same wife sees me wearing something which leads to incredible sex. Happening often now.

Best time without wife was shopping at janets closet asking for help trying on heels and dresses.

Best time: I was trying on clothing at a shop and the saleswoman, speaking to one of the other saleswoman, referred to the customer in the changing room (me) with female pronouns. It was one of my first times out in public and it felt so good when I realized the "her" the saleswoman was speaking about was me!

Worst time: was waiting in a line for a stall inside the woman's bathroom at a Macys and one of the woman exiting gave me a long, somewhat odd stare. It could have been that I am 6'2" tall and she was around 4' tall, but .... If that is the worst I can think of then I guess I have been very fortunate!

Best, Took a gay female friend on a short 3 day cruise. I had packed only panties for underwear and showed them all to her plus the pair I was wearing at the time. She actually owned a pair of one of the panties I had a a similar black silk cami.
    Ok time was in college. My GF at the time knew I wore panties and had a satin fetish. I wore her satin cami and tap panty set to bed, but the lights were out, so she didn't really see me, but we had a good time.
    Worst, neither of my wives ever saw me but i told them about it before we got married and they didn't approve so I didn't wear during the marriages, but it was always used against me in marriage counseling. Thankfully a counselor once asked my first wife. "If he told you about it before the marriage, you didn't have to marry him. Why are you bring it up now?"

Best time: I was returning to a hotel one night with no makeup or wig, wearing a knee-length black skirt, nude tights, black heels and white blouse (with bra and cami underneath), and the gorgeous woman who'd checked me into the hotel was outside smoking, talking to a female friend. She called me by name, and asked if my feet were sore in the heels. When I said no, she said that hers were after standing in them all day and did I want to swap?! She actually handed them to me, but they were about five sizes too small lol. The three of us chatted outside for about an hour and it was absolutely fantastic.

Worst time: I can't think of a definitive worst. One woman ushered her kids past me in a shop (I was full femme that time) and, nodding towards me, said to them "See that lady over there? Not a lady.". That wasn't very nice.

Best: Unexpectedly caught by my back fence neighbor, when I was about to head out to the mall, en femme. She knocked at the door to ask me about some plans for replacing the fence between our properties. So without missing a beat, I graciously invited her in, acting as if this was how I always looked. At first, I am sure she thought I was my adult daughter, who she had not met yet. But partway through, when I stepped into the back yard to measure the old fence, my daughter walked into the room. Neighbor did a double take, and uncertainly asked my daughter, “Is… that your dad?” Daughter matter of factly replied with, “Yeah, but when she’s dressed like that, I call her my aunt.” … A moment later I came back in, and my wonderful neighbor acted as if nothing was amiss at all. I talked to her a week or so later, back in guy mode, and thanked her for taking the discovery so well. She admitted it had surprised her, but she went home and looked up info online about crossdressing and transgender folks, and decided I was still a great neighbor, either way. We had a lovely long chat, where she asked suitable questions to understand me better, and remained a friendly neighbor for several years, until she moved away.

Worst: I wasn’t present in person, but that would be the day my only sister stumbled across my femme FB page. She was shocked, but still loved me. Her husband, however, summarily banned me from their home. I still can’t visit her home as myself, even now that I have fully transitioned - at least not when her husband is home.

Best: Today, without question, as a stop in a Sephora store went oh so well. The SA could not have been more friendly and professional, helped me pick out foundation, powder, blush and lipstick at the racks that were on a 30% sale. She was so helpful and never showed anything other than an honest effort to show me different colors and items, no reaction to a 6', 260lb guy trying to look as pretty as possible. I got compliments on my outfit, hair, bling and style (yes, I know that is what sales people do but it was wonderful anyway!). I cannot recommend that everyone who hasn't been out while dressed should feel confident that the sales people will not have a bad reaction so just make sure you are towns away from home if family and friends are to stay unaware.

Worst: Getting caught by some family members with the worst being my mother who had her hands full (my father passed a few years earlier, many other issues with other siblings, etc.) and now had her son dressing in her clothing and using her makeup (a big no-no on so many levels but as a young CD most anything can be rationalized, right?)