Thread: recycle your boobs....

recycle your boobs....

weird right....so i had a blowout earlier this month with my silicone forms....then two weeks ago again on the other.....still have a larger pair from glamor boutique....have bought all my forms there and gone in person.....chance to dress and what not, hit some stores afterward on the venture home, here in NJ its in Fairfield....the gent who helps is from across the pond and i love the accent.

so i go in and im early, fidget about with the displays until he arrives back, when he comes back i show him the old ones and discuss the same size or a little bigger....he brings both after he weighs the set i bought with me, stayed with the same size $55 bucks.....chat a little about his lifestyle and i asked if they recycle.....to my amazement they do....he went to fetch a bag to put them in...he says every 6 months or so someone comes in and fetches them all to recycle them....says folks mail them in all the time.

so i figured i would share that here, just like best buy can recycle our electronics.....GB can recycle our silicone boobs
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Mykell, so u spent $55 twice for forms?

I spent $125 on my solid silicone forms with no poly covering from Femskin over 8 years ago. Beat the crap out of them, even stepped on one! They will never leak or fail and r just as soft and flexible as when I bought them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by mykell View Post
    just like best buy can recycle our electronics.....GB can recycle our silicone boobs
    Who'da thunk it...only in Jersey!
    Good to know, in case I ever want to upgrade!

doc thanks for the info, will have to check them out....
    i did have them for quite a while and started to use one of those food containers with two equal parts.
    not as good a fit as it turns out....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Platinum Member
    I wish I had known this a week ago. I had a blow-out on an old Amoena breast form. It made it to the solid waste transfer station, but not for recycling

Kim I had a blowout on one of my Amoena forms about 2 months ago.
    It was a slit that opened and I just put a piece of 3M Millipore tape over it. It's been fine since then. I would hate to lose one of them, and hate more to have to replace it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Just another 'Gurl'
    Mykell that is really useful information. I had no idea they are recyclable.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Mykell, so u spent $55 twice for forms?

I spent $125 on my solid silicone forms with no poly covering from Femskin over 8 years ago. Beat the crap out of them, even stepped on one! They will never leak or fail and r just as soft and flexible as when I bought them!
    I think the next I buy will be from Femskin too.
    Just another man in a dress

Good to know you can recycle. I thought the Glamour Boutique was just mail order. I'll have to check it out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi, girls, I have been thinking about getting my first set of breast forms. It never occurred to me that the silicone might ever leak and render the forms useless.

I?ve never thought of that either! Maybe I need a backup set, maybe larger! I hope there are Black Friday sales out there!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by CeCe View Post
    Hi, girls, I have been thinking about getting my first set of breast forms. It never occurred to me that the silicone might ever leak and render the forms useless.
    If you buy quality forms and care for them as directed in the instructions, they should last for years. I did get a split in the seam of one of mine a few weeks ago but the pair was three or four years old and had been worn nearly every day for at least three or four hours.

I have wondered what to do with old or failed breast forms, but I don't care enough to ship them to NJ. They will just go out with the garbage I suppose.

As for the Femskin forms, if they meet your needs, fine. The last time I checked, they did not offer "asymmetrical" forms and their sizing information left a lot to be desired. I love my self stick AMOLUX asymmetrical forms.
    Last edited by Krisi; 11-29-2021 at 08:48 AM.
    Krisi