weird right....so i had a blowout earlier this month with my silicone forms....then two weeks ago again on the other.....still have a larger pair from glamor boutique....have bought all my forms there and gone in person.....chance to dress and what not, hit some stores afterward on the venture home, here in NJ its in Fairfield....the gent who helps is from across the pond and i love the accent.

so i go in and im early, fidget about with the displays until he arrives back, when he comes back i show him the old ones and discuss the same size or a little bigger....he brings both after he weighs the set i bought with me, stayed with the same size $55 bucks.....chat a little about his lifestyle and i asked if they recycle.....to my amazement they do....he went to fetch a bag to put them in...he says every 6 months or so someone comes in and fetches them all to recycle them....says folks mail them in all the time.

so i figured i would share that here, just like best buy can recycle our electronics.....GB can recycle our silicone boobs