Now I?ve been home a few days I?ve had chance to look back and assess what effect the week away spend enfemme had on me.

Certainly I realised I?m far more confident in being out and about than I ever was before. On past trips for my first sortie say into a supermarket I?d be hesitating while sat in the car. This time no such lingering; park and straight in. This was a common theme when using things like ladies toilets or changing rooms. No hesitation, just get on and do.

I must admit to having a little trepidation about meeting up with two others from the forum to initially go out into the wide world and shop together as this was new ground for me. Would the dynamic work, how would we be viewed? It?s one thing to go out alone but as a small group are you going to stand out more? Would we attract more attention? Simple answer, no. It turned out to be the most natural thing to be out shopping with two other ladies. We interacted with the SA?s just like any other GG?s would and I?d have no hesitation in doing it again.

One thing I have realised is that having a deal of confidence brings with it rewards in that for example, when I went out for lunch to a small country hotel/pub being certain of myself garners a more positive reaction from those you?re dealing with. My guess is that being self-assured doesn?t leave those interacting with any doubt as to how you expect to be looked upon.

Another example of this is I managed to break one of the nose pads on the glasses I use when driving. Hadn?t intended to go anywhere near the shops that day but decided I needed to get them repaired. Parked a few streets away for the main High Street in the local town and walking in I saw a man cleaning the glass doors of a hotel. So I stopped and asked him if he was local and did he know if there were any opticians nearby. He replied he lived in the town and so directed me at some length to each of three possibilities. He was courteous and polite and I detected no animosity in his reply what so ever.

Now the big question; could I, would I, chose to live full time knowing just how comfortable I felt during my entire stay. I asked myself this after the three of us had spent time in the pub chatting on the Monday night. We all agreed that sitting there chatting over a few drinks felt the most natural of things. And here?s my dilemma. I think I could go full time but not within my marriage. Separated yes but that?s not something I?d want to happen. I have a good marriage. We get along just fine and I?d rather keep that than spent time as a single establishing a new life. Would I like to spend time enfemme within the marriage then yes but it?d be a part time thing and probably mostly within 4 walls. That might yet happen but it?s something I need to give further consideration to.

Finally, what is the thing I most miss now the week is over? Wearing false nails. I loved the way they affected my behaviour and also how they made my hands look so much more femme. I really hated taking them off. What won?t I miss? Taking off makeup each night!