Thread: I'm meeting another CD'er tomorrow!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

I'm meeting another CD'er tomorrow!

Hey y'all! I've met another CD'er online who lives close to Jackson, MS and I'll be meeting her tomorrow..... I am SO excited about it! LOL Like, FINALLY I get to hang out with another CD'er and do things rather than just the boring, old stuff that I always do. I'm not sure yet exactly what she and I will be doing tomorrow, probably getting something to eat and then shopping. LOL I'll ask her if it's alright to take pics of both of us together and post them on the forum. It's she's not good with that, then it'll just be pics of me by myself like always, but either way, I'll let y'all know how it goes!
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves, a nice relaxing meal out after all this COVID jive would be nice.

Kimberly,
    Be safe, in a safe location. And then have fun.
    Julie
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Kimberly, awesome and I hope you have a great time!

Kimberly, Good luck and looking forward to hearing how it goes.
    Crissy

Good for you! That's a wish I have had for years. Hope it goes great!

Have fun. My first FtF with another CDer was with a girl from here. We met for lunch at an LGBT bar.

Be safe. Be hyper aware of your surroundings. I developed a safety protocol. Meet in a public place and don't do back to your hotel room or hers. Think about whether you feel safe going in her car.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Enjoy your outing, we used to have a group from here that would get together and it was always fun.

Have fun and enjoy!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Enjoy and be careful out there.

Kimberly, I hope all goes well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Hi ladies! I'm replying to all again, cause it would take too long to reply to all of you individually..... Anyway, as y'all can see, I'm still here and nothing bad happened during my meeting with another CD'er yesterday. However, she's a very private and closeted CD and really didn't want to meet in a public place. While I was hesitant and a little nervous about it, I agreed to meet her at her home. She turned out to be very nice, all we did was sit around her house and talked for a few hours and shared our CD'ing stories with one-another. I did speak to her, of course in my feminine voice, then when I was more relaxed and at ease, I spoke to her in my regular, masculine voice.

She asked me how I do it, cause she doesn't speak with a feminine voice, reason why she's closeted and doesn't really go out CD'd..... I told her that when I was driving a truck when I made the decision to be a crossdresser and while I was by myself and driving, I'd practice my feminine voice for hours on-end, because one thing that of course, I decided I wanted to do while en femme was go out to restaurants and order off the menu and I would need as good of a feminine voice as I could get for that. LOL So, she asked me how she can do it..... I told her that I'm not real sure, you just gotta kinda put your mind to it and practice it like I did. I also told her that she can look for videos on YouTube with crossdressers or M to F transgenders and she what she may be able to get out of that. LOL

But all in all, it was a very nice and good visit, she's a really and understanding person and easy to talk to. Unfortunately though, no pictures were taken of she and I together. Also, I don't know yet if I'll be hanging out with her again, because she and I's work schedules are just too different..... I do want to thank y'all for the cautionary advice that some of you gave, I do appreciate that. But as I said, nothing bad happened. LOL So yeah, I just wanted to share that with y'all!
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 11-24-2021 at 03:28 PM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sounds like you had a good time and that every thing went well. I can't do a woman's voice. I have given up even trying
    Just another man in a dress

Like many things, our hopes and expectations often exceed the reality when we get there. I still am a little envious, though. I'm just trying to imagine what it was like having a face to face conversation about cross dressing with another one of us. Good for you!