Thread: Feminine privilege??!!

Feminine privilege??!!

Got my Covid booster shot today! There were only 3 chairs and they were occupied by 2 ladies and 1 gentleman who insisted I take his seat! I have not had this occur before! I am used to giving my seat up or standing! I graciously thanked him and sat down! Guess I still have a lot to learn/experience!!!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

As complements go, that one is both subtle and almost guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    That's very positive and just reading about it makes my day better. I've had doors held open and invited to go first a couple of times, but nothing quite this affirming.

Lana Mae, You just made me smile with this.
    Crissy

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Since you first posted this topic and I first responded I've been attempting to pay a little more attention. I have had doors held for me in situations that I don't remember being common when I presented as male and I've also been allowed to go first when the queue wasn't clearly defined. Small things, but a little different from previous experience. Then, a couple days ago I was wandering a store unable to find what I wanted to buy. I asked a woman who was stocking shelves and she guided me to the shelf I'd walked past about three times already. She looked at me and said I looked familiar. I waited for her to describe the guy she was thinking of, but to my delight it was an aunt who shared my hairstyle and height. I can't complain about that one and I'm staying open to seeing other interactions in a slightly different light from now on.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.