Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your plan for Thanksgiving??

Happy Thanksgiving! My son, who is a punk rocker, and shares an apartment with one of his bandmates, has invited me to Thanksgiving dinner. This is the first time this has happened, and I have absolutely no idea what to expect. It ought to make for an interesting holiday.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

My daughter and I will do a two hour drive to celebrate with my two sisters in law and their families. They are the older sisters of my late wife, and that whole side of the family is very accepting of my having transitioned.

The foods will be the usual fare, but no one in the family is cooking any of it. They are ordering all of it as cooked elsewhere, either ready to eat or just needing reheating.

My wife and I are having my MIL and her long-tome boyfriend over for T-day lunch. We're making the sides and they're bringing some turkey. Covid tests for everyone outside before they come in, as our daughter is not yet fully vaccinated. Have a great holiday everyone!!

Camille

Sounds like everyone has it all planned out very nicely.
    I hope everyone has a fantastic day.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

College kid comes home and immediately gets a bad fever, doc says he's contagious, so second straight T-giving at home with just the 3 of us rather than risking infection of wider family.

staying home with the wifey and having a good day today. doing some gaming and writing. gotta love the simple things in life. happy thanksgiving to all.

Dress up with my wife and have turkey.