Since I told my sister about my interest in women's clothes, two months ago, life has been so much better. She took me by surprise in how accepting she was, as I didn't expect that. Now we chat regularly , on the phone, about clothes, including underwear, and our likes and dislikes. I am delighted to find that we have very similar tastes in dresses and skirts. She is interested in slips, loves petticoats and we prefer the same types of bra. She has even commented how nice my latest girdle is. She has a lot of clothes which people have given to her and some are my size. She has already given me a skirt suit and dress and I love the dress. How lucky can a guy get? It is obviously difficult to predict how people will react to events and I was totally wrong about my sister. I have asked her how she would react to seeing me in women's clothes and she has said that she doesn't know. We are going to test that sometime soon and I have told her if she is not happy I will not push that on her. I am so happy to be able to talk to her about clothes and she already likes to see my collection, and that is too good to loose.