Thread: My sister finally understands how important being a crosddresser is to me

My sister finally understands how important being a crosddresser is to me

Yesterday I went to be with the family for Thanksgiving. My sister and I talked for a bit. She asked what I wanted for Christmas, and after I told her she would laugh she said to just tell her. So I told her I wanted a Victoria's Secret gift card or money. I had mentioned to her before about being a crossdresser, and she asked if I was happy, to which I replied "Absolutely! I love it". Then she asked a few of the usual questions, such as am I gay, do I have a boyfriend, and so on. I answered all her questions and told her I was simply happy being a crossdresser. Then I showed her a few pics of me, and she said I looked very happy dressed up as a woman. I reaffirmed that I was indeed very happy, and that I got alot of enjoyment out of it.
    My sister knew 2 years ago about my crossdressing and supported me. But after our talk yesterday, I think she didn't exactly understand how I felt about it. Now she knows that I mean business with it and take it very serious, adding that I would be very miserable if I could not crossdress.

Platinum Member
    You made the effort to be clear and answered her questions. Your sister should have a pretty clear picture now.

My younger sister in he late forties has known about Sidney for about eight years. She has gone shopping with me and has said she has noticed when I'm dressed I seem happier. She calls me her Brosrer (BrotherSister). Glad it worked out for you.

You have a great sister

On top of having a great sister it looks like your getting you Christmas wish of going to Victorias secret

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sounds like a great talk with your sister. Very cool to read about.
    Just another man in a dress

You have a kind and understanding sister. Wish I had a sister.

I'd love to tell my sister how much it means to me and some recent photos. Unfortunately I'm not sure she wont get drunk and tell everyone. Not sure if I'm ready for Pandora's Box to be opened just yet

It sounds like you have a great sister - one to be treasured.

I have an idea that my sister may have her suspicions about my dressing but we have never discussed it openly, and I doubt we ever will.
    Sasha

No sisters here, sadly.

I did have two younger brothers, though (both, sadly, now deceased).

Both were cool with my x-dressing, though, and one also dressed (I
    have some pics of him en-femme somewhere, and he did look very
    passable - much more so than I do).

Although never discussed, I'm pretty sure his wife of many years was
    supportive. I don't think she knew I also dress, but I think she must
    have suspected something although she's never broached the subject.

Yes, an understanding sister would have been great, but no such luck.

Nice to have such a wonderful sister
    Crissy

It is great you are able to open up to someone in your family and they are accepting of you. How about the rest of the family, does anyone else know and are they as accepting as your sister is?

Wendy - I think you'll find you have some wonderful sisters right here!
    Last edited by Linda K.; 11-29-2021 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda K. View Post
    How about the rest of the family, does anyone else know and are they as accepting as your sister is?

Wendy - I think you'll find you have some wonderful sisters right here!
    Yes my sister's kids, who are 16 and 18 now, have had their suspicions about me, but they do not judge me. Also my X brother in-law knows. Nobody has told me I need help or anything like that. I am glad they understand, but even if they didn't, I would still never give it up. Being a crossdresser just means so much to me.