Thread: I Wish I Could Give You All a Hug

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I Wish I Could Give You All a Hug

I really do. Wish we could all magically meet one day. Though I love you ladies and what you have done for me through your bravery and support, we are human and seek face to face support and contact. In a way it’s sad that we have to seek support in an electronic platform and not from those around us everyday. I guess that’s our reality. But I have met a few of you in person. Just like the rest of life, I need to focus on cultivating a few special relationships with those I can. We can only really love a few deeply.
    Last edited by Julie MA; 11-26-2021 at 04:28 PM.
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on