Thread: Funny Conversation

Smile Funny Conversation

I was doing some vacuuming around the living room this afternoon with my wife and daughter there. The conversation goes like this (bare in mind I'm completely in the closet and my wife has no idea):

Wife: "your dad's like a Cinderella"
    Me: "yeh, only I don't get the pretty dress"
    Wife: (jokingly) "Well you could do the house work in my wedding dress!"

I wanted to say "YES!!!!", but of course, I just smiled and continued on :-( Looks like I won't be going to the ball.

Nevermind Debbie, on the plus side you won't turn into a pumpkin if you're not going to the ball.

Why did she say you're like Cinderella? I take it she said so because you were doing the house work?
    Last edited by Charlotte Sparkle; 11-28-2021 at 03:34 AM.

A few years back my wife got into a car accident that slowed her down alittle. I stepped up and took over the house hold choirs, and when family and her friends come over they call me Cinderalla. More then one of them have commented on that I need a pretty dress. Maybe one day I will surprise them, maybe you could do the same. Lol. Just a thought

Pretty sure I would have said, "Bring it on"
    Just to see what the response would be
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Debbie, Wouldn't a French Maid outfit be more appropriate than a wedding dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    You think you're "completely in the closet?" Think again! Send your daughter to grandma's house for an overnight stay. Drag in some dirt on your shoes and get it all over the carpet. Get that vacuum out again!

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieCD View Post
    Wife: (jokingly) "Well you could do the house work in my wedding dress!"

I wanted to say "YES!!!!", but of course, I just smiled and continued on :-( Looks like I won't be going to the ball.
    Would you fit in it? Did you ever tried it? Just curious...

Hopefully your SUV does not turn into a pumpkin at midnight! My wife knows and yells at me when ever I try to do any or HER housework! Still waiting for Prince Charming to sweep her away! Lol.

I agree with Raychel, bring it on!!!

Cinderella? Lucky you - she's beautiful!

I got labelled "Becky Home-eccy." No prince charming for me!

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Debbie, Wouldn't a French Maid outfit be more appropriate than a wedding dress.
    ABSOLUTELY! My wife asked me what I wanted to for Christmas and I REALLY wanted to say "A French Maid Outfit" (obviously complete with stockings and heels!). I would be ecstatic if I was ever in the position to buy one, they look so sexy to wear, especially with the fluffy underskirt!

Would you fit in it? Did you ever tried it? Just curious...
    I haven't yet, not because I don't REALLY want to but because I'm terrified of leaving some kind of trail. It would just take an odd sequin to fall off that I hadn't noticed and all hell would break loose. I'm not sure it really would fit completely anyway, it was 20 years ago and neither of us are as as young as we once were! :-)

Wedding dresses are the ultimate! I have worn 3 to date. Pretty sure my wife hid then gave away hers so I would not be tempted (too late) and we have our daughters wedding dress hanging in the spare bedroom closet. Do not know why my wife has not tried to hide that one? Too late anyway! Lol.

If you get the chance, try it on! No other feeling in the world. Give you another chance to vacuum!