Thread: If She Only Knew

If She Only Knew

Wife and I went out to dinner to a nice restaurant. She tells me how nice I look. We're in a DADT relationship so I'm not really dressed like I would have. But I'm wearing a black bra and panties black panties hose black body suit. My size 8 slacks and a black and white turtle neck sweater and my 2-inch black booties. Nothing I had on was male. Stay that way all night. Just wish I could have had makeup on and my wig.

It felt so good to be out like that.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Platinum Member
    Seems like a nice compromise. I have to wonder if your wife knew that everything you wore was womens wear.

and you're in a DADT relationship???

Hi Glenda,

Congrats!!! Consider it a huge win!!! Please give your wife a little more credit. I'm sure she noticed your outfit was from the softer side of the store. Your outfit was probably within her acceptable limits, not being put off by it. More important, you did not throw it in her face you were wearing a women's outfit. The result was she paid you a complement.
    Last edited by BTWimRobin; 11-29-2021 at 06:20 PM.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I guess there are definitely different degrees of DADT, ok I already suspected that. No way would my wife be ok with what you wore, lucky you!
    Crissy

Just another 'Gurl'
    Your wife seems rather accepting for a DADT arrangement.
    Just another man in a dress

Glenda, In my experience, women notice everything. It would appear she just decided to accept how you were dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

And your wife didn't realize how you were dressed??
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My wife used to be cool with that type of out fit, aside from the bra. Well I guess she still is but has let it expand a whole lot in the last two months. She knew I was wearing panties and women's jeans and slacks. She also knew I'd wear some women's shirts that were OK in her eyes as they looked male enough. I get it.

But she still wants me to dress more male more often. I can understand that too.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audreyinalbany View Post
    and you're in a DADT relationship???
    You beat me to the punch!

Back on 2/14/2020 you posted your wife found you sleeping en femme and had a total fit. I'm in a DADT marriage. We sleep apart for medical reasons which allows me to sleep in bra, panty and nightgown. My wife sleeps until I awaken her to watch "The View" at 10;00 AM. That allows me several hours in the morning to bang away on the keyboard on this site in my night clothes. But, going out wearing an outfit as you have described? Your wife would have to be an ostrich and keep her head in the ground if she did not observe your outfit (under and outer wear) was total fem. Maybe, since she made such a fuss last year (2/14/20) you have been chipping away at her non-acceptance; using the creeping method of gaining acceptance?

Glenda -

Sounds like a great evening. I would tend to agree that your wife noticed. Has she ever said "you look nice" when in men's clothing? As others have said, it sounds way beyond what I would call a DADT.

There are all degrees to a DADT. This weekend my wife saw my buy a dress.

And I gave her one of my nightgowns to keep.

No way my wife would accept that .

My wife has an AA in fashion and she worked women's retail for 15 years. She could spot women's slacks at 100 yards.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.