Thread: Found.

Found.

Since returning from Helen's holiday I couldn't find one of my favourite pairs of knickers. Black Lycra boy shorts with just a hint of patterning in the weave.

Looked in all the usual, not to be found. Yesterday a got chance to go through all the bags and boxes I brought back with me, trust me, I go prepared, and there, where else but in the bags containing my wigs, we're my faves.

I guess it was just one of those last minute, stick them somewhere things but I'm just glad they didn't get left behind.

Sorry I forgot, " We never leave a pair of knickers behind, not in this gals army!".

I know it happens to so many of us. Things that go missing. Some we hope we find before our SO's. No matter how careful we are, a momentary lapse in concentration and hours of painstakingly searches worthy of a CSI investigation then follow.

What's the oddest place something you've misplaced has turned up and after how long?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

A pair of white, hi-cut nylon panties with lace trim.

About 12 months later, they turned up in a box in the shed, mixed
    in with a pile of bicycle parts!

Don't ask me how or when I threw them in there. Or why.

I've no idea.

Helen - So far, knock on wood, I haven't misplaced anything. But I know one day I will and I will rack my brain trying to remember where.

Wendy - First off, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here and you will meet some wonderful people here like Helen. Second, please make your picture of you in that wonderful dress your avatar. It looks absolutely stunning on you! You should show it off!

Helen, You're not wearing them, are you? I was once looking for a particular top, only to determine I had it on.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I love being a girl
    I, too, lost a favourite pair of knickers; as well as a matching bra. I couldn't find them anywhere. I looked everywhere on and off for months.

Eventually they were found in a bag on the floor at the back of my walk-in-robe. My wife found them whilst she was spring cleaning. Her only comment was that I should be more careful where I leave things.

More than once I've looked high and low for my glasses, only to discover that they were already on my face!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    What's the oddest place something you've misplaced has turned up and after how long?
    I'll update my post if and when I find it! I have been searching for my white formal (ankle) length full slip. Before my wife fully retired I wore it under my ankle length summer dresses. I looked in the obvious place; in the Xerox box with some of those dresses. Not there. I have over 24 Xerox boxes of femme garments. My wife goes out with a good friend once a week. Several times during those days I have unloaded everyone one of those 24 boxes. Nadda! Nil! It's driving me nuts. I have even been searching the internet to find a replacement. I thought it would be easier to buy another than locate it. Impossible.

A few years back I went for a drive and when I got home one of my children came home early causing me to change in the garage. I buried the stuff on a shelf and forget about it. I found the stuff years later and even had to remember how it got there.

I lost a dress, of course one of my favorites
    I searched high and low,
    Checked all possible suitcases that may have made any trips with me.
    It was no where to be found

After months I happened to glance down under one of my dressers.
    Very small space under it.
    Somehow the dress ended up under there
    I was very relieved to find it.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Linda K. View Post

Wendy - First off, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here and you will meet some wonderful people here like Helen. Second, please make your picture of you in that wonderful dress your avatar. It looks absolutely stunning on you! You should show it off!
    Thanks, Linda K. Compliments like that (my very first, actually) do
    make a girl feel good.

Yes, I do like it, it fits beautifully (I'm wearing it now, actually), and
    I will probably do as you suggest.

Will post a better pic or two when I am able to do so.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    So where is the photo, from when you actually found them. Funniest wig for a while I expect. Sorry just my Scouse sense of humour has me giggling away at the thought.

I'm missing a pair of red panties currently. I'm sure they'll show up eventually. Last year around the holidays, my wife asked me to go into the attic and get the Christmas decorations down. She hates the attic. I guess i had hidden some things up there before we got married.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-06-2021 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Talk about toys is not allowed