Thread: No bra support during vaccination.

No bra support during vaccination.

I couldn't wait to get my Covid booster, but I had a dread of exposing my right bra strap. I noticed that many women slipped down their tops and exposed their straps.

Being underdressed and sporting a really lacy bustier, I didn't have courage, so I slipped out of my bra. After vaccination, I slipped into the rest room and got re-harnessed.

I normally wear a bra 24/7 and it was a bit of a shock to go without one for a couple of hours. I'm only 38 C but it was lovely to be re-strapped!

I didn't think about it till I was rolling my sleeve up. Then figured it didn't matter anyway, I didn't know anyone in the room and they didn't't know me. It's been part of my getting past worrying what others think.

Since the shot is given in the arm, couldn't you have chosen clothing that would not have required that degree of exposure?

Sorry, but this sounds like a problem of one's own making.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I wore. my bra for all 3 of my shots. Just pulled up the short sleeve on my top