Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hit on

Ellbee, then you'll surely get a kick out of the time I went to pick up an Amazon order and a landscape worker whistled and added something in Spanish, not speaking the language I wasn't sure whether to take it as a compliment, insult or just a chuckle! I looked OK but not worth whistling at, for sure!

Michelle - That has to be the greatest compliment to get, to know you are looking good enough to pass and get hit on. That tells me you nailed the look sister!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Getting hit on does NOT mean you've passed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've only been "hit on" twice when dressed femme.
    The first time was on Halloween and the guy working in the pizza place wanted a "kiss from a witch" (my costume). I was there with my (first) wife, so "no thank you", but I was thrilled that he thought I was the real thing.

The second time was at a gay-friendly bar. I was there with a GG friend, and this guy was coming on real hard to me. The problem was he was interested in being with a "drag queen" (yes, sex) and that was definitely NOT what I was trying to be (or do). Everything that came out of his mouth was reminding me how I was failing to pass - or even blend as a woman. Needless to say, he didn't "score" and my confidence was badly shaken.

I've been hit on a few times, but most of them time it was a man who, like has been said, only saw me as an object. The ick factor outweighed the compliment. But one guy I still kick myself over bc he was good looking, sweet, and FRENCH (oo la la!). But I was so nervous that I was sure he couldn't really be hitting on me, so I left the bar

Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Cassandra View Post
    Steffi, yeah I think that could happen to me too, as I am only turned on by femininity, preferably a GG! But if too much maleness came through in the interaction, it would be an immediate turn-off.
    I was actually surprised by my reaction. I danced with her (the CD) several times and we talked between dances. She (the CD) said, "I wasn't planning on taking my panties off for you, but I would have liked a kiss." I don't know where my head was at, but I just said, "A kiss? I could do a kiss! " And we kissed. She turn around as if one kiss was enough, but then she turned back to me for another kiss, and then another. This was right in front of the elevator with about a dozen gurls all around us.

I grabbed her hand and led her outside where we had a 15-minute makeout session. The most exciting thing that I remember is when she reached under the back of my skirt and caressed my buttocks. All in all, it was just like kissing a GG, except that I was dressed like a girl and wearing a dress. The other difference was that we both had to fix up our lipstick after making out.

I'd def do it again.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Steffi, I'm afraid that it wouldn't stop at kissing and caressing. I start to get aroused just thinking about it! I'm not getting any younger, so sometimes I think I'll just have to try that, but there's no way I can cheat on my lovely, supportive wife. So it will have to remain a fantasy for me, but thanks for sharing your story!
    Hugs, Larissa

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    So true.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Steffi, I'm afraid that it wouldn't stop at kissing and caressing. I start to get aroused just thinking about it! I'm not getting any younger, so sometimes I think I'll just have to try that, but there's no way I can cheat on my lovely, supportive wife. So it will have to remain a fantasy for me, but thanks for sharing your story!
    Hugs, Larissa
    Agree with this. It's a really slippery slope and just being hit on is a bit bewildering that you really might lose your self control.

Hugs, Larissa
    Who said it stopped at kissing. I just didn't (and won't) talk about "Part Deux", the X-Rated sequel.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Ah, right, I just assumed.... So that brings up a question: Are you married or have a SO? If so, did they know about this and did you feel like it was "cheating?" This is a VERY difficult subject for me, since I know that if anything like this progressed to, well, you know what, then it would really be the case that you hear so often in movies, etc. - "It didn't mean anything." (if my wife ever found out). It would just have been a heat of the moment response and probably nothing else after that one incident. Don't worry if you feel uncomfortable responding to this, but again thanks for clarifying the situation!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. All I know from my seven decades plus is some guys will cast a line to see if the fish are biting. They know what they are looking for and are relatively astute in assessing the situation. If the guy gets a call back from his business card he scored. Otherwise, it is not different than the telemarketers who call people every day. Someone will eventually take the bait and get reeled in.