Thread: 15th Anniversary weekend with Wife

15th Anniversary weekend with Wife

Just had an amazing wkd. Went to Belamere Suites in Ohio. Which is a adults only hotel with pools and hot tubs in the rooms. Wifey had said I could dress however in the room all weekend. I must have had 7 outfit changes. Was so much fun.

With that said we usually don?t buy each other gifts. But she bought me a few pair of VS marshmallow socks and a IOU for a couples pedi which was immediately redeemed (first time for me). She did ask me to change my name from ?Abby?, since that was the name she always wanted for a daughter (never knew). We agreed on Mandy! (Small concession for how amazing she is with me).

Then last night at home she asked if Mandy was close to our house?.. let?s just say the evening ended amazingly!!

Mandy, I'm glad your wife is accepting and you had a nice weekend.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like a great weekend. Shall we be looking for you with your new name?

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Happy Anniversary and how wonderful having a supporting wife. Sounds like a great weekend!

Yup. Will setup a new one this week

Platinum Member
    Sounds wonderful! I wish you and your wife many happy returns?and not just on your anniversaries