For the past few weeks I?ve been in and out of the pink fog a lot. When I?m out of it I tell myself how ?easy? it would be to be my male self all the time. No worries about getting caught by someone other than my supportive wife - someone stopping by unexpectedly or a guest snooping through my closets and bathroom cabinets, or spotted when out partially en femme). So rather than throw away all my feminine belongings (for which I?ve spent huge amounts of money), I hide them from myself. Out of sight, out of mind, right? I put clothes in dresser drawers, so that if anyone ever notices, I can say they?re for overflow of my wife?s clothes, and in a closet in a guest room - also ?my wife?s? (unless they note the sizes!). I put all my makeup and other girly cosmetic items in a plain cardboard box and hide it in a closet.

Whenever this has happened, usually the very next day the pink fog rolls in again, and everything goes back to where it was. For example, this morning while lying in bed before getting up, my mind just started wandering into what I could do today. Hmm, my wife will be gone all day, so what can I wear, and great, I can put on makeup and a little dab of perfume. (To prevent going too far, even for a supportive wife, I usually confine my dressing to evenings, once or twice a week.)

So as soon as my wife left I put on nylon panties and cami, solid black leggings and a flowery long-sleeve top. After re-stocking the ?girly shelf? in my medicine cabinet, I sprayed on some Japanese Cherry Blossom body spray, powdered my nose, and put on some mascara, eyeliner, and clear lip gloss. Finally, I put on my socks (navy with little white flowers) and blue slip-on Sketchers. Then I went out for my daily walk! On top I looked male, with my drab coat and a baseball-style hat (and my pony tail was tucked inside my coat), but on bottom I was all girl - leggings, and cute socks that showed a little between the leggings and Sketchers. If anyone had gotten close, they might have noticed the lovely cherry blossom scent or the hints of makeup I?d put on.

Have any of you ever had this kind of experience, where you're briefly all-male, thinking you won?t ever go back to dressing, only to boldly go right back into the pink fog within days?? Sometimes I think that if I lived by myself I?d be dressed most of the time (at home, anyway); other times I think maybe I?ve had enough crossdressing and I can actually purge all my wardrobe and accessories for good. What do you think? (FYI if you haven?t read my other posts, I?ve known I?m a CD since childhood - in 60s now - and have gotten more and more into it since coming out to my wife last year.)