Thread: Hey!

Hey!

I am quite new to CDing even though ive thought a lot about it and I remember using my girl cousins clothes when I was a kid. I want to grow this part of me. I have a girlfriend and I have talked to her about it, but this doesnt make her really happy to be honest, she is open to talk about it and always encourages me, but I always say its good because i know it doesnt make her the most comfortable. I am just looking for people to talk to and tips and things like this anything that can help me discover myself really. Thank you so much!

Hi Melissa, you're definitely in the right place if you're looking for people to talk to and get tips from. Feel free to ask away, I'm sure you'll get plenty of sound advice here.

Melissa - To me, it actually sounds like you are off to a good start because you have a GF that can talk to you about it openly. She may not be wild about it right now, but there really is no need to press the issue or force it upon her, just continue to be yourself - and your CDing is part of that - and let her become accustomed to the idea. It is also good that you have made the decision not to be sneaky or hide your desire to crossdress from her...I believe full disclosure is best with a SO, and your relationship will be based in truth, whatever that turns out to be. Over time, you may find she warms to the idea and you will have a wonderful ally.

After that, the next question is - how about your family?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Burton View Post
    Melissa - To me, it actually sounds like you are off to a good start because you have a GF that can talk to you about it openly. She may not be wild about it right now, but there really is no need to press the issue or force it upon her, just continue to be yourself - and your CDing is part of that - and let her become accustomed to the idea. It is also good that you have made the decision not to be sneaky or hide your desire to crossdress from her...I believe full disclosure is best with a SO, and your relationship will be based in truth, whatever that turns out to be. Over time, you may find she warms to the idea and you will have a wonderful ally.

After that, the next question is - how about your family?
    Well i told her this this summer, and we havent really spoken about it since, shes asked about it, but im scared to talk, and i will just say I havent been thinking about it.

My family doesnt know anything about this, i believe they can be left aside of this for now since my desire is not to be a full time CD but more like occasional, i would love to have girl friends, even my SO if she was onboard with that, and you know hang out as a girl and things like that

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Sparkle View Post
    Hi Melissa, you're definitely in the right place if you're looking for people to talk to and get tips from. Feel free to ask away, I'm sure you'll get plenty of sound advice here.
    Thank you charlotte i appreciate it

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Be very careful about who u tell, Melissa. CDing is like toothpaste. Once u squeeze it out u can never put it back in!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Melissa, Welcome to the forum. You'll get lots of support here.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

From what you've posted thus far, with her knowing about it, maybe it would be easier to ask her for help. With makeup or opinions when shopping. "How do you use this "product"? (so many makeup products) or "I like this dress. What do you think?"

I find that people in general people want to help and someone close is more willing to engage in this indirect way just to try to understand the reality.

Hey joyce! That would be perfect to be honest, the thing is we dont really talk about it, like she asks sometimes but now i dont really want to talk since she didnt seem to love it when i said it for the first time, i know this is something to talk and all this but still?
    Last edited by char GG; 12-10-2021 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours