Thread: Baby Steps (but steps all the same).

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Baby Steps (but steps all the same).

Well, I did it!

Today, inspired largely by a lot of the advice I've been reading in here, Wendy-Lyn went out (briefly) into the world for the first
    time ever.

Pretty scary, but I loved it!

I had under-dressed with navy lace-front panties, black bralette and black cami, then changed in the car into a black-and-white
    skirt, black top and tan sandals and a cheap but serviceable wig, slipped my 'jiggly-bits' into my bra and then went for a
    drive, taking a coffee and a sandwich with me.

Sat in the car near a park and had lunch while watching some kids play cricket. Drove on a bit and was about to get out and go
    take some pics, but a group of young blokes arrived and, since I can't pass I once more moved on. I was pretty sure I was 'made'
    by the young blokes, but they didn't know me IRL so I wasn't too fazed. While I do look a bit MIAD, I don't look like ME (but I
    just hope no-one spotted Wendy-Lyn driving my car. :P )

I finally found somewhere I felt comfortable getting out of the car, so I walked around for a bit, answered the call of
    nature, and shot a (too) short video. I exported some stills off the video to keep as pics.

It was only a short outing, and didn't go entirely as planned, but all-in-all I'm so relieved that I finally got the courage to get out of the small unit I live in, where due to the very close proximity of neighbours and the risk of friends dropping by I can
    only dress late at night.
    DSCN7995.MP4_snapshot_00.20.255b.jpg
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 12-04-2021 at 04:30 AM.