Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you do when you are lonely?

For me, the loneliness is the worst part of it. I'm lucky to have a couple of girls I keep in touch with--some I even met on this site--but because of the social implication, we can't just hang out or pop over. Plus none of them live close by. Being a cd has always been a lonely experience, like Claire I basically dont always know what to feel except lonely. Thank god for the internet though...I cant imagine what it must have been like before when you really had to hide and had almost no safe outlet

I would never have agreed to be a crossdresser if I knew how lonely it would be. I'm not out to anyone except you all. The only place I can share my thoughts about this damn urge is right here. Thanks everyone!
    Aneline

Aspiring Member
    I have been very lonely at times and other times not. Starting out at 15, very lonely.....through college..still lonely..when I was out on my own, still lonely but I could dress all the time...got married..still lonely..moved away for a new job and found a support group-not lonely anymore but it was short lived until wife moved down....moved away for another job and found three support groups..spend every weekend going to a support group, eating dinner, even attend one of them getting married....then wife moved up.....then wife found out..was accepting at first...but eventually that gave way...now DADT....so glad there is the internet now....