Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facial and Body Hair

Facial and Body Hair

Greetings, gurls. I imagine that perhaps I am in the minority here, but I really like my facial and body hair. I am the only person who sees me dressed anyway, since I fully dress behind closed curtains and only underdress when I leave home. Clearly, I am not working on passing. I just enjoy wearing the clothing. Is there anyone else who likes the contrast of body hair against femme wear?

Can't say that I enjoyed the feeling or the look of body hair ever, but there were many years when I was in the same situation.
    I had not come out to anyone, had facial and body hair and yet dressed and loved the feeling of it all. It was a necessary evil at the time and since no one else ever saw me it didn't matter.

Do what makes you happy. It's your life to live.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

First of all you do you. Look at Conchita Wurst; she really rocks a dress and beard.

I did the beard and crossdressing thing in my younger days, but ultimately it wasn't for me.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I only shaved off my facial hair about two months ago. I have worn a mustache, goatee or full beard since 1976. My desire to present a feminine look played a large part in this change, combined with he fact that the facial hair was starting to make me look really old - and that's what I told everyone, it's not a total lie at all! Even though my enjoyment of the clothing is primary, dropping the facial hair look has really enhanced my enjoyment of the entire experience. Now that I also focus on makeup and my feminine facial look, I'm into CDing than ever. So for me with regard to facial hair - less is more!

Aspiring Member
    I like my facial hair.

I have most of my body smooth most of the time.

I cant say i like the contrast, but im not trying to pass so it really doesn't matter. I am usually not looking at myself in the mirror anyway

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    If you're dressing in private I guess it doesn't matter.

I don't have a problem with my hair (except the lack of such on top of my head). I do want to clean off my face, if only to see what I look like, both male and fem. If I were at full liberty, I would probably shave my legs, and enough of my chest so it doesn't show with some of my outfits. I wouldn't care to clean off my arms, total chest, or even back, though.

Platinum Member
    Facial hair shave every day boady hair shave wax as needed my hair is blonde with silver streaks long curly and very thick down to my butt i am almost done with male mode

I have never really been a "hairy" person. I normally shave my face once a week because I don't like to shave, but I don't like facial hair either. Weird, right? Perhaps one day in the future I will have the laser procedure done and not have to worry about ever needing to shave again. As far as my legs are concerned, I epilate them and haven't done that in about 3 weeks. They look and feel fine, but on closer inspection, they are definitely in need of an eviction! Recently having shoulder surgery, I am not ready to do under the arms until I am finished with all the follow up appointments. The rest of my body is done with the epilator and I can go for months before focusing my attention to those areas again.

When I dress I want to look as feminine as possible, for me facial and body hair is a million miles away from that look so it has to be gotten rid of.

I hate my body hair. Facial hair I shave as needed. I feel like I want to be as femme as possible when I dress. If I'm going all out I'm all in for smooth skin.

Years ago I tried growing my facial hair. My beard was so patchy, it looked horrible. So, I shave my face daily.
    Other than my arms, I keep my front completely shaved. My bras seem to fit much better when I have no chest hair.

If you only ever do it once and never do it again, I totally recommend shaving your legs. For me, the feeling of a light skirt brushing against nylons on freshly shaved legs is electric. I've been fully shaved for over 4 years now and I could never go back. I had a load of excuses ready for when my friends would see me in the gym or work changing rooms, but nothing has ever been said. Sooner or later they'll see my painted toenails and I have a superb excuse for that too.

All I can relate to, is keeping a beard in order to keep me from doing what I felt would be something stupid, like going out trying to pass as a female. I felt as long as I had a beard, that would be an instant give-away. Not like being six four, and being built like a linebacker wouldn't also mark me as a guy!
    I have a body that causes mixed emotions. Boobs are great as a crossdresser, being able to fill a 'B' cup, but horribly embarrassing as a young man trying to be attractive to women.
    Shaving all the hair off to feel more feminine, or remembering growing up and not reaching puberty until I was 17, always hoping for thick, hairy growth that all the other boys had.
    And then I think of all the trouble that women go through, trying to fight the never ending battle of trying to remove every hair on their body, below the hair on the top of their heads. And then I feel stupid for worrying about my little problems.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I’ve worn a well trimmed mustache and goatee for years, but shave everything above my eyebrows and below my neck. My facial hair is my last remaining semblance of outward male appearance, and I would lose it immediately if my wife approved.
    Last edited by Monique65; 12-05-2021 at 07:36 PM.
    Honoring the woman within

I don?t have any body hair to speak of but I have had a number of sessions of laser on my face. Quite recently I decided to have additional electrolysis on my upper lip. There wasn?t really a lot left but the amount that was cleared and the result startled me into realizing how dysphoric I was about facial hair.

Reality Check
    I do not like body hair on a woman (or me as a woman). If it were easy and inexpensive, I would do away with facial hair and body hair. Body hair I can deal with, but I would love to have all facial hair gone for good. Shaving just doesn't cut it.
    Krisi

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Can't stand body hair on anyone. That's just me.

I hate it but circumstances and a skin condition prevents me from being fully shaved as often as I would like.

I don’t like body hair. Full body waxing for me over the last 15 years at beauty salon. Even in winter when my body is more covered I still feel better being smooth underneath my female clothing. It just doesn’t feel right to me to put on female attire over body hair. Fortunately after years of waxing mine is very fine and slow growing anyway.
    Last edited by Cheshire girl; 12-09-2021 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Punctuation

As April Rose said... you do you. Personally, first thing I do after a shower is shave, then get dressed. Me doing me.

Just another 'Gurl'
    I don't like facial hair at all, body hair is tolerable, except when I want to fully dress. TBH if I could get rid of all of it I would.
    Just another man in a dress

This thread to me demonstrates the great acceptance our community has. As others have said, you do what you want, we accept all. For me, I’ve always had a clean shaven face. I blame it on the eight years I spent in the Navy. I still have hair on my arms and I subconsciously think it is a result of the stereotypical male appearance working in construction and as a professional. For a long time, the rest of my body was hairy. My wife started shaving my back a few years ago. About six months ago, I had to have an EKG done. In previous tests, the nurses would shave the area where the patches were applied. For this test, I decided to shave my whole chest and stomach prior to the appointment. The result was I started enjoying the feeling the softer fabrics had on my skin when I dressed. Gaining more confidence in my dressing abilities and beginning to ever so slowly crack that societal door on what is typically defined as male clothing by incorporating more unisex and feminine clothing in my everyday appearance, I finally shaved the rest of my body (except the head and arms). I’m enjoying the feel and have come to the conclusion I don’t want to go back to being hairy. As a result of this, my wife and I are “gifting” each other laser hair removal packages to make it permanent.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

I think that I am a rarity on this site. I am a crossdresser with no "trans" tendencies. I wear women's clothes but I never stop presenting and acting like I do when I am in menswear.
    I normally stay clean shaven. But, once up on a time, that wasn't the case. I was going to act in a role in a small production. It required me to grow out a beard for several months. I eventually gave into the urge to go out in public even though I had a beard. My expectation: I will look like I am aggressively pushing gender boundaries like an activist of some sort. Reality: It was not a big deal. I asked if my beard with the dresses and skirts changed it. The women I spoke to said that it was a completely separate thing. They did not connect the two in their minds.

https://joeypress.wordpress.com/2016...crossdressing/
    https://joeypress.wordpress.com/2016...ss-in-a-skirt/

Concerning body hair, I bleach my leg hair in the summer, so that it is mostly invisible under skin-toned pantyhose. My legs look rather normal in men's clothes. I shave my legs in the winter. (I cannot wear dark pantyhose with bleached leg hair because the hairs poke out and stand out against the dark fabric!!)

https://joeypress.wordpress.com/2021...bleach-review/
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

CeCe I like my facial hair too, I just shave it when I dress because I aim for a female look. I'm not a big fan of body hair but that's not a problem since I dress in opaque things with long sleeves. About going out, the majority of us is clearly not used to see a bearded guy in a dress but that's just that we don't see many of them, and something we have to deal with, not something bearded dressers should be concerned with. In other words, as much as I could be intrigued by a bearded guy in a dress, they simply have the right to present and dress the way they like. And I will gradually get used to it like to any other thing that is at first new or unusual for me.