Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facial and Body Hair

I hate any facial hair. YUCK
    I shave only under my chin because I pluck out all the facial hair I have.(one by one).
    It hurts but once you get them all out ... it is just a maintenance issue. LOL
    Facial hair is not for me.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I'm naturally not hairy. So not really ever been an option to grow a full beard. I still need to shave my face and under my arms regularly. Hairy arm pits is a massive no no.

I have a nice long beard and no desire to shave it anymore.

Good for you, Harleygirl! I love your response.

On that end I am fortunate, very very little body hair. I began shaving my legs when I was in my teens. My dad thought it was for bicycle racing only, and even then he was relentless with his teasing. I did it for riding but also for my dressing. I barely had any facial hair until my late 20's. I can grow an okay mustache and goatee now. I had that on for a long time and it did not stop me from dressing. I don't venture out too much so it never really caused me problems. I just shaved off the goat and mustache. Honestly, I hate my facial hair. I do not like shaving my face.

I do have a goatee and wonder sometimes if I should shave it off to get the full effect of dressing.

I only shave my legs. I'm quite hirsute otherwise and the clothing I wear covers it nicely.

There's NOTHING like the feel of stockings sliding up freshly shaved legs, however. Plus it reminds me when I wear my regular clothes in public when the pants rub against my legs.

Back in the 70's I fully expected to start growing a beard when I got out of high school. The problem was that, while I did get a decent mustache, the beard was practically non-existent and my chest was naturally smooth. It was that way until I started testosterone injections in my forties. Then the beard and body hair ALL started to kick in in a major way. I liked the beard, mostly because it hides my unattractive chin. I have no desire to shave the beard.

Body hair is another matter. Over the last year or two, I've removed pretty much everything except a small patch down there to appease my wife. I enjoy the ritual of shaving it all but hate that it's so much upkeep. My wife is silent on the issue, but I'm sure she'd rather me be my normal hairy self.

I've epilated my thighs, leaving my calves hairy, for a couple of years but had let them go for a few months. One day in bed, my hand ran over my thigh and it felt EXACTLY like I was petting an Airedale. Shortly after that experience, I began shaving everything from the neck down except my arms (which I trim short).

I had a beard or goatee for many years, but when my dressing escalated last year I got rid of it. Everyone comments on how much younger it makes me look.
    I don't have a lot of body hair so hadn't been overly concerned with it until recently. But the chest-hair had to go as it would show if I wore anything with a low neckline. While I was at it, I shaved 'down there' to get rid of hair poking out of my panties (always a bad look, even on a GG), but did keep a small 'map of Tasmania' down there.
    My under-arms also got shaved close, but not smooth as they are sometimes visible to my not-in-the-know colleagues and friends. As for arm and leg hair, it's not thick or particularly dark, so if I'm going to be seen when presenting as Wendy, I wear longer sleeves and a darker shade in stockings and it's not an issue.