Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think all Males have tried on Girly things like Dresses, Panties, and Bras

Do you think all Males have tried on Girly things like Dresses, Panties, and Bras

Males are human and thus very curious ! We are particularly curious about girls and how different they look and act !

I bet almost all males have eithier been talked into dresses and panties by fun loving gals, sisters or cousins or have gotten curious and tried on frilly things on thier own ! I defintely have several friends growing up that setup dares so they could try on some of my sisters TUTUs !

I think the difference is that when we feel the clothes on us and see ourselves in the mirror are reaction is way differnt than most males ! LOL WE LIKE IT !!

We see ourselves in the mirror in a dress and can't get enough out of dancing around watching its movement or the first time you put on a silky full slip and feel it massage your body with every movement you make

Yes its hard to picture our buddies in bras and panties and dresses , i just figure they get a quick laugh and that is it ! But maybe not !

Again, women enjoy seeing us in thier frilly things just as long as we don't enjoy it too much ! Who hasn't had a gal ask them to put on thier lingerie for losing a bet ?

So Yes every guy has had his girly moments so I think we can at least feel good about that !

I am just shocked women probably beleieve only about 5% of guys have ever modeled lingerie !

Your thoughts or experiences

Since I have never asked my buddies this question, my knowledge of this subject is based on my own experiences. So the answer is yes, all males have at least tried on panties, if not bras and dresses.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    I don't know about other guys (I suspect you're correct), but I know I have.

I think most guys try a lot of things they don't tell their friends about!

Interesting question and like the others I suspect it is a high number of males who have tried on feminine items. I think Kris is spot on they don't all talk about it.

The question that pops into my head after I think about this, if it is true high number of initial attempts, what separated us the more regular crossdressers into the group that did it over and over when presumably most males stopped?

Definitely not. Only we crossdressers want to think this is true.

I'm with Taylor on this one.

Banned Read only
    With Taylor. It's called projecting.

No don?t believe all have done so. Or even if they have the majority are not going to admit to it.I agree with your point about CDs. The buzz from looking in the mirror and of course coming back for more of the same again . The different experiences and sensations of feminine fabrics.

Please just tell me why a normal curious male would DEFINTElY Not Try on Girls/Women's clothing ? The clothes won't bite them ! Its not Dangerous ! LOL

Even James Bond Happily gave it a try

Daniel Craig in drag for a PSA.jpeg

It may well matter with age. The older one is, the less likely he is probably going to try on female clothes. Young guys... kids... haven't formed any reall opinions at that age and probably don't recognize the actions that they are taking. As one gets older, he learns what is acceptable and then weighs that against his curiosity.

Finally, it would also depend on the circumstances. Is it a prank? Is it part of a group action NOT based on his curiosity but rather what is expected of him? Or was it of necessity? Even the burliest of guys would likely pull on a woman's coat if they were freezing.

Lacy PJs

As a teen 12 to 18 in a neighborhood with 10 other guys my age at least four dressed up with me now and then for fun.

Some thought we were crazy and just watched, Some of the girls thought it was funny and would do our makeup.

AS we became young adults it all seemed to go into the CLOSET! and not talked about.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I guess the biggest difference is the context or ending of the early CDing adventures. I was dressing by the end of elementary school and heard one of the neighborhood boys got caught at a neighbors house in the woman's undies and makeup. The boy who lived in that house wore his sisters clothing for Halloween in 8th grade but I really think he did it completely for the reaction as he was often the first to act up and almost never backed down to a challenge.

Since my activities were so tied to an erotic ending, I believed that everyone would instantly see through the whole thing but if one or more of the other boys did it just for the reactions, the guilt or fear was not going to be a factor. I'm sure we see the same thing every Halloween, if someone is not a CD by personality, it's simply a costume, but for those of us for whom the clothing has such a magical impact, we have a much different approach as well as likely put just to much attention to detail for our own good. The recent reports of Halloween adventures seem to back this up, with many discussing the reactions of the others at the party which seemed to fall into the same "you're too good for this to be just a costume" and "you went this far for a costume?". I think it ties into the idea that your confidence while out in public has a tremendous impact on your success; if you're nervous and furtive people "see" you are different but if you're confident and close to blending, no one seems to really notice you unless it's a face to face interaction, even then the next moment seems to be determined by your attitude. If you're cool and calm, the reactions seem to be mostly the same but if you're out of the norm for the environment and nervous, someone who wants to react negatively will do so.

JMHO

I think it likely that many have done so, perhaps most. I think of a friend of mine telling about dressing up in his youth so convincingly that nobody recognized him -- full out with pantyhose, bra, make up, etc. Has certainly not done it since. Like someone said, it isn't so much the dressing up, but the reaction.

I recall an occasion in high school where a friend of mine asked if I would dress up for a funny finale to an act he was doing for a talent show. I declined, knowing how I would feel once really dressed up, and didn't want to deal with it. Another guy did, and left it as that.

Platinum Member
    As I walk through the Home Depot, I often wonder how many of the Macho guys there Panty's or Pantyhose ,

>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would say that the majority of men have either worn or at least tried on women's clothes. Even if they were kids at the time. I did, but never really gave it much thought until last year when I decided, "Why not?"

I would guess a pretty high percentage have tried panties. I would guess fewer have tried bras or dresses

Aspiring Member
    Many of the males I have told about my dressing have confessed that they have worn womens clothing too. A drunken night with a woman, Halloween, or experimentation when young. A few said they were worried because they liked it so much.

I sincerely doubt that most males have worn women’s clothes — panties, bras, shoes, dresses, etc. For those that have who are not on the transgender continuum, however, it has an entirely different meaning. They are not preoccupied with it, nor do they experience any level of gender Dysphoria. Most guys wouldn’t wear panties if you paid them a $100.

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of guys have done this and won't admit it.

Absolutely! For years, regardless of what the statistics show, I?ve believed that there are many more men who have worn women?s lingerie. I have two friends that have admitted to wearing pantyhose to ?keep their legs warm? while hunting or fishing. I?d bet the barn, they and others have felt, smelled and tried on other pieces of lingerie. With some of us, it sticks. The most popular reading in our office wasn?t Playboy magazine. It was the Victoria Secret catalog. I?ve seen panties advertised for both men and women. I wear panties every day and believe so do many other men. My supportive wife enjoys seeing me dressed. We are different sizes, so I have all my own clothes from head to toe.

I don't know; for A hundred bucks they'd probably wear them to church.....
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I think this is simply a case, of because WE do something, we want to believe that everyone else does it too, in order to feel that we are 'normal'.
    But no, I don't think that all other men try on women's clothing. Actually, the other way around; I think that most boys would be horrified to have any inclination to try on women's clothing. Most of us were very likely brought up being told that we were boys, 'men', and that to be feminine in any way was the most awful thing that we could be. Today, sports coaches and military drill sergeants still call males under their instruction 'ladies' or some other feminine term as a derogatory term to get us to 'measure up' to being virile, macho males, in order to get us to perform violent behavior of some sort to demonstrate how strong and aggressive we can be.
    All to imbed a sense of shame for being anything less than that.

So no, to the OP's question, I don't think so.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Really, I wear sexy lace panties and thongs every day. I usually wear a bra 42B at home.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I believe EVERY guy has wondered "I wonder what I would look like as a girl?" Most every guy has at least tried Lipstick or a dress on ---if only for a joke or for FUN. Only SOME of us get an erotic "charge" out of it.---and they become "classic" Cross Dressers.------------Yes, "Trans gendered," and "Gay" guys Cross Dress too,(Verb) but they are Gay or TG and do it for other reasons. A "Cross Dresser" is a straight guy who CDs.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 12-05-2021 at 04:29 PM.