Males are human and thus very curious ! We are particularly curious about girls and how different they look and act !

I bet almost all males have eithier been talked into dresses and panties by fun loving gals, sisters or cousins or have gotten curious and tried on frilly things on thier own ! I defintely have several friends growing up that setup dares so they could try on some of my sisters TUTUs !

I think the difference is that when we feel the clothes on us and see ourselves in the mirror are reaction is way differnt than most males ! LOL WE LIKE IT !!

We see ourselves in the mirror in a dress and can't get enough out of dancing around watching its movement or the first time you put on a silky full slip and feel it massage your body with every movement you make

Yes its hard to picture our buddies in bras and panties and dresses , i just figure they get a quick laugh and that is it ! But maybe not !

Again, women enjoy seeing us in thier frilly things just as long as we don't enjoy it too much ! Who hasn't had a gal ask them to put on thier lingerie for losing a bet ?

So Yes every guy has had his girly moments so I think we can at least feel good about that !

I am just shocked women probably beleieve only about 5% of guys have ever modeled lingerie !

Your thoughts or experiences