Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think all Males have tried on Girly things like Dresses, Panties, and Bras

If I thought that because I love to dress in female clothes every other male should do too, I would have to also accept the reverse: males thinking I'm a weirdo doing it since they would never have this idea for them.

But I want people to accept that I may be different from them. Well then, in turn I have to accept that they may be different from me.

So, no, I don't think every guy wants to or has worn female clothes, and like someone rightly said, even for those who did, their motivations may be entirely different from ours (as CDers).
    Last edited by DianeT; 12-05-2021 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Rephrased more gently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli_cd View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that a lot of guys have done this and won't admit it.
    I agree with Kelli, and too bad for the guys that have never given it a try, they have no idea what they are missing.

Just yesterday my wife and I were over a friends house and during the conversation he said his mother really wanted him to be a girl. I thought hmmm
    Crissy

Absolutely...ALL men wear...or have worn women's clothes at least once in there life!
    If it wasn't for the social constraints put on man, I have a feeling gender might be less defined.
    It brings me back to those days when you would look at a person and thought they had a wonderful body, cute curly long hair....only to find when they turned there head, their mustache deflated your desire to snap their bra strap.
    In the late 70's, I loved my long hair, bell bottoms, polyester slacks and satin shirts....gold chain, bracelets, and chunky high heels...for guys!
    I could add a bra, make up and earrings with slacks with panty lines or a skirt and "POOF!!! ...instant girl...it was easy to transform.
    Boy with older sisters and I am sure, every panty drawer got raided....you really had to be an instant adult to not go thru puberty, as a boy, and not wear lingerie!
    I am pretty sure the odd were at least 10 to1. It really is only natural to be curious, after all!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Nonsense! Someone had to say this!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Please just tell me why a normal curious male would DEFINTElY Not Try on Girls/Women's clothing ? The clothes won't bite them ! Its not Dangerous ! LOL
    Even James Bond Happily gave it a try Attachment 325049
    Keep telling yourself that if it makes u feel better about yourself.
    But, I KNOW it's not true. Because until I was 50, I never even THOT about trying on women's things!

Regular straight men, like I used to be, don't think about women's things. Except that they want to get women out of them!

Regular men r attracted to women's bodies, not their clothes. We think women look sexy in clothes because of their figures.

Men, on the other hand, look ridiculous in women's things because few have natural fem figures. And, this includes quite a few dressers who think just throwing a dress on is a thrill. It may well be a thrill for them. But, it isn't for most men or dressers seeing u. Because most straight men are attracted to women and u may not look like one even in a dress!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm not sure on this one, I kind of agree with Taylor. I don't think a lot do, some of course but not a lot.

Fascinating question but impossible to answer. Points out how difficult and limited research is on human sexuality.

I have my doubts that the majority have done so, even with the huge population of sisters in the world.
    One thing for sure is I'm not going to go and take a poll.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I agree with Kelli x

There is supposed to be a famous scene from 'Guys and Dolls' in which Marlon Brando tries on a pair of ladies' gloves. The set was between takes when the Director noticed Brando fooling with the gloves and had the cameraman turn on the camera quietly. I've never found the clip but it supposedly was used in the movie.
    I thought this anecdote captured the sentiment of this thread.
    I certainly tried on my mother's long gloves when I was a kid, long before my 'little hobby' made itself apparent.

I have my doubts that many men have tried wearing women's clothing at all. I think we trying to project ourselves on half the population. I would suspect a small percentage beyond us CD/TG's have but, very few.

No, Robbie, I'm sorry! I'm looking at them rite now as a man and a CD and I wish these women were wearing clothes that showed their fem figures.

These look like cute, little, girl's nities to me. Not adult women's wear. As long as I can present a slim, fem, figure, I"ll have no desire to wear these!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Absolutely not. When a “regular guy” sees these pictures, he thinks about putting his hands on these women and having sex with one of them. A crossdresser’s first thought is about trying on what they are wearing. Mine is!

I think there is a difference between seeing a woman in a cute outfit and just seeing the outfit. At first glance of the pictures you posted, I saw the woman. In my second or third glance, I saw the outfit and start to wonder how it would feel to wear. The contrast between wondering how something silky would feel against me, and how the woman would feel against me.
    Last edited by Di; 12-07-2021 at 05:26 PM. Reason: sorry removed part of the thread you answered/ edited to fix

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    I know all men don't try on women's clothes. I highly doubt most do, or even give women's clothes a second thought. I guarantee, however, that more men have tried them on than are willing to admit.

I have several friends who would NOT understand why I wear what I wear, but who have worn women's clothes for a halloween, talent show, or somesuch. And I gotta admit, I often wonder if any of my friends have a secret they'd rather I didn't know about. Maybe they're on this site and I don't know it?

Banned Read only
    "I bet almost all...." projects are fairly high majority. I think not! As a child of the 1950's and 1960's the idea of any sexuality other than straight with no deviation from the norm was the kiss of death. Back then wearing women's clothing branded a guy as gay, although the terminology was a lot more obscene and vulgar. Even the allegation of such behavior would cause a fist fight to preserve a guy's honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I have my doubts that the majority have done so, even with the huge population of sisters in the world.
    One thing for sure is I'm not going to go and take a poll.
    Come on Cheryl, I think you should
    Crissy

I think only a very small minority of men have tried on any item of women's clothes. As others have said, crossdressers wish we weren't so uncommon, but I believe we are. I think most men would be too afraid of damaging their self-image to let themselves even think of what it might feel like to wear something a woman would wear. Too afraid in case they liked it and ended up wanting to actually do it, and then what would that mean? Their fear of the unknown (and the unknowable, since "real men" aren't supposed to even wonder about such things) means that they fear the introspective questions it would raise. For most men it's more comfortable not to ever let themselves even consider it, and just dismiss any idea of crossdressing as something for the perverts and the nutters. This is just my theory - I have no real evidence to back it up, only the reactions of incredulity that the idea of crossdressing has been met with when it's occasionally and briefly come up in conversations over the years.

You're WAY over thinking this Melanie. The reason men don't try on women's clothes is the same reason they don't take sewing lessons.

It's because the thot never occurs to them!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I would agree some level of curiosity may exist about womens things. Could be big or small. May never be explored.

As a guess, I would say no. But if they haven't tried it is their loss, lol...

I suspect the true number is what some others here have said -- more men have tried it than will admit it, but that's still nowhere near the majority of men.

Without that need that most of us had before we even understood what it was, the motivation to break that taboo just isn't there for the average guy.

One need only think of the vast diversity of human societies around the world to realize there are women who don't wear such clothing, much less the men. I mean, males from indigenous tribes are still male, right?

Just another sweeping generalization brought about by wishful thinking. Sorry.
    Last edited by Patience; 12-09-2021 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Left out the "t" in the word "right". Also, to make you read this.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I actually think that a fair number of men have probably tried on some articles of Women?s clothing at least once in their lives. Most likely for some kind of costume party or Halloween or perhaps simply out of curiosity and a young boy. And while many may have done it, only a relative few of us have become addicted to it.

I remember in the second grade, one of the so-called "tough kids" wore red nail polish to school. He tried to convince us that it was crayon, be we were all unconvinced because his little sister was wearing the same color. So it's pretty easy to guess why he wore it. We razzed him so much that I doubt he would ever do anything femme again. Plus, when the tough kids that he hung out with saw him, he probably got razzed even more.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 12-12-2021 at 06:23 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.