Thread: Did You Ever stumble accross a Lacy full Slip That you couldn't resist trying on

Did You Ever stumble accross a Lacy full Slip That you couldn't resist trying on

You knew it was wrong, the slip wasn't yours yet it was so darling that you had to see how you looked and felt waltzing about in it.

Twice in my early 20s the guest room I was given had dresses and dreamy full slips hanging in the closet that I coud not resist trying on ! I knew it was risky but had to do it ! On both ocassions the risk was well worth it and I enjoyed having dinner looking at the lady knowing I had danced around in her frillies and wondering what she would have thought had she caught me ! LOL

How can women resist not lounging around in slips ? So unfair to us men that love them ! Has anyone found a gal that likes seeing guys swishing about in them ??

Attachment 325081
    Attachment 325082Attachment 325083
    Elizabeth Taylor won an Oscar for a real stinker.jpeg🎶🍁🧡🍂 Debra 🍂🧡🍁🎶 (@DebraVi917105.jpeg
    Last edited by Robbiegirl; 12-07-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Yup. Run across, then "accidentally" run across, then went looking for.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I thought you might get scolded for posting this. I have tried on others’ things, with permission I might add, and wrote about it here.

Here is what someone replied:

“NO NO NO NO NO!

“You are in a non CD supportive marriage and you are trying on your wife's clothes?! How many posts have there been about the wrongness and possible consequences of this kind of behavior. What if you wrecked the dress? How would you explain it?
    I suspect you could have gotten your own dress and worn it to breakfast and it would have gotten less of a reaction than it would have if you ruined hers trying it on on the sneak.

“IT might be funny on a TV sitcom but it wouldn't be funny to her.”
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What a lovely, harmless, fetish, Robbie!

Mine was tite laced corsets. Until they damaged my nerves!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Years ago, my wife suggested I make a list of things I ?needed?. When I finished making my list, she looked it over. She, immediately noticed, I?d overlooked full slips. To this day, a full or half slip remain one of my favorites. I wear a full slip often.

I don't know.... when I see those full slips I have visions of my grandmother in full slip sitting at the ironing board watching As The World Turns with a head full of curlers and a cigarette dangling from the corner of her mouth while a Carling Black Label wobbles perilously near the edge. But, I still have a couple for practical reasons.

My mothers full and half black lacy slips when a child. The sensation was superb. Most of her slips were white but she had a few in black.I was drawn back to one in particular when in my late teens which I accidentally ripped slightly. Fortunately nothing was said.

As a child, I discovered them in a Sears catalog and wanted to try them. Later, I found that mom had a white one with formed cups, and I tried it many times, filling the cups with socks... I looked and felt great!
    Last edited by TamT; 12-05-2021 at 07:44 PM. Reason: It was not JCP

Just another 'Gurl'
    I was watching a neighbors house while they were on vacation. I was 16 at the time and found a slip belonging to the owner. Yes, I ended up trying it on.
    Just another man in a dress

I have borrowed my far share of slips in my life and continue to love wearing them when I'm just lounging around...

slip 4.jpg
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Full slips?!?! Oh, my...Yes.
    I have about 6 and I can't wear them all.
    I like camisoles and half slips too...just make me feel that much more feminine for some reason....
    ckslip_5x3.jpg
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Platinum Member
    My gateway garment was my mother's nylon white full slips. She hanged them to dry on a clothesline strung in the hallway or from a drying rack over the bathtub. I loved the feel of the nylon. At first I caressed the slips; then took them down to try on.

I love them - preferably with some lace around the bust and hem
    like the one Karren is wearing in her pic.

I don't have any at the moment, sadly - although I've got my eye
    out for a couple.

The one in the pic sadly departed in a purge around 10 years ago.

DSCN1129b.jpg

YES!
    Every one I ever "stumbled" across I wanted to try on. I grew up in the time when full slips were the norm.
    Now they are not easy to find and camis are more available. I still have my collection of half slips which I wear with unlined skirts.
    Last edited by Cheryl T; 12-07-2021 at 09:25 AM.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Count me in! A combination I love is nylon briefs, pantyhose and a slip!

Julie! Ouch! Yup, that was me alright...... In my defense, 13 year old me had raging hormones and a lot poorer judgement than nowadays me. Also I wasn't married.

See? I'm not a hypocrite; I have evolved
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

If the dresses, slips and nighties are hanging in the closet Then I would think they would be ok to put on .

After all she said " Get comfortable, and make yourself at Home " LOL

Silly question as far as I'm concerned.

I can't resist a full slip. 😀

Sue

This is a powerful memory for me as my recollection is that since they were wearing a bra and panties (some, a girdle) underneath, women did not consider themselves undressed once wearing a slip. They'd reserve their dresses until the last minute before leaving, dashing about while they cleaned up the kitchen, ironed, dried their hair, put on makeup, and got the kids ready.
    Getting ready to go somewhere particularly while visiting grandparents with other cousins and aunts was an orgy of lace-covered female bodies moving around in stockings and heels seemingly unaware a little boy was watching. Perhaps a pretty robe might be hanging open but of course that added to the magical effect on me.
    So, given the opportunity a bit later, finding a pretty slip might lead to a tentative touch then the mirror beckons...

Aspiring Member
    i bought a 2 spaghetti straps long slips to sleep at night , so elegant and nice to wear, i have another one with wider strap that is cotton about mid thigh and a bit lace I wear going out.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

It happened to me staying at a friends place when I was 18, I was given her sisters room to sleep in and she had those flared petticoats that were popular at the time. They ere lying on the bed and I picked one up and did a pirouette in front of the girl. She said put it on and see if you can spin and make it flare out.

After a few spins and jiving to R&R music she dressed me up.

What a fantastic weekend I had..

Most memorable indeed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.