Thread: Did You Ever stumble accross a Lacy full Slip That you couldn't resist trying on

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did You Ever stumble accross a Lacy full Slip That you couldn't resist trying on

You knew it was wrong, the slip wasn't yours yet it was so darling that you had to see how you looked and felt waltzing about in it.

Twice in my early 20s the guest room I was given had dresses and dreamy full slips hanging in the closet that I coud not resist trying on ! I knew it was risky but had to do it ! On both ocassions the risk was well worth it and I enjoyed having dinner looking at the lady knowing I had danced around in her frillies and wondering what she would have thought had she caught me ! LOL

How can women resist not lounging around in slips ? So unfair to us men that love them ! Has anyone found a gal that likes seeing guys swishing about in them ??

Attachment 325081
    Attachment 325082Attachment 325083
    Elizabeth Taylor won an Oscar for a real stinker.jpeg🎶🍁🧡🍂 Debra 🍂🧡🍁🎶 (@DebraVi917105.jpeg
    Last edited by Robbiegirl; 12-07-2021 at 11:57 AM.