Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sitting in the hockey change room.

Sitting in the hockey change room.

I have been epilating for a while now. With COVID, my regularly scheduled hockey has been on hiatus. Last night we started to play again and I was a bit trepidatious about the change room. Well as many sisters here have said it seems no one cares about body grooming anymore. Not a peep from anyone. Full change right down to bare everything and no one batted an eye. It seems I cared more than anyone else. I guess I will know if anyone cared later lol.

Felt very good to play again too! Small triumph for me. I just wanted to share!

Same! Started shaving my legs a year ago, now my arms, armpits, chest, etc. And wear black tights when it’s cold!

I am so glad you are back to playing hockey again and it must feel great. It is also good to know that no one cared about your grooming habits. Does this experience give you more confidence to go outside fully dressed? From your avatar, I think you are! Congrats!!

No one ever cared when they saw my totally hairless body in our dressing rooms at the rink. As long as you could put the puck in the net! Lol. I really miss playing hockey. Have not skated in almost 2 years! At my age do not think I have the ability to come back from this kind of layoff. Sigh. Keep your stick on the ice, eh!
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-06-2021 at 06:38 AM.

Thanks for sharing. I?ve kind of wondered how it would go changing in front of other guys if I were to shave. I think the more difficult part would be hiding it from my wife.
    I?m sure it was fun to get together to play again. Im back with a trail running club after more than a year of Covid avoidance and I appreciate the comraderie all the more.

Linda,

I felt awful after an hour lol but I was not ready to go full out and thats the only way I know how to play! Gives me huge confidence to venture out a bit. There is a group here that I have been trying to get involved with but alas my shift work isn't lining up!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Karren,

Always stick down! Unless they run the goalie. Do they have pickup for your age group near you? Maybe start back slow. It's a hard game to give up when you have played it and developed a love for it..... Wait, that's kinda like our crossdressing.....

"Manscaping" has become so common these days that no one really cares if you have hair or you don't.
    It used to be that body builders and swimmers went bare for their sport, but now people do it just for the look. I went completely free almost 20 years ago and I can't imagine being any other way. Not just for the feminine look when dressing, but just how clean and fresh it feels all the time.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Glad it worked out so well!

Erin, I'm glad it went well for you. Years ago I had someone commented on my legs in the locker room and I just turned it back on him and he slinked away.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Thanks Jamie. It's always tough to do things we have never been comfortable with. Even if society has changed its view deep seeded fears of youth always take over. As for that guy, he was probably just jealous of your legs!
    Last edited by char GG; 12-07-2021 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before youre

Quote Originally Posted by Erin77 View Post
    Karren,

Always stick down! Unless they run the goalie. Do they have pickup for your age group near you? Maybe start back slow. It's a hard game to give up when you have played it and developed a love for it..... Wait, that's kinda like our crossdressing.....
    My license plate holder says "I'd rather be playing hockey"..... just because they didn't have one that said "I'd rather be crossdressing"! lol Think I just need to get out on the ice first and get my legs back. Played in an over 25 league for the last 20 years, on the same team. Will be turning 70 in a few months so hard to compete against 25 year olds! Really want to teach the grandson to skate and play as soon as he grows into the smallest sized hockey skates!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I full body shave have for years, I even shave my eyebrows, because people are used to seeing me this way, nobody thinks any different of me

During the warmer weather I noticed any number of men with shaved legs and wondered if they were sisters or just into the smooth look.
    Never inquired, however - it's a lonely hobby.

That has definitely changed... I swim a couple of times a week and have never gotten a second look, from even the older generation, of my shaved legs and chest. The more guys that do, the more commonplace it becomes.

Karren,

Don't let it go! Kids love skating with thier grandparents. My dad is 70 this year and still plays competitive hockey. He has forgotten more than most know about the game. He plays in an over 65 loop now with ex pros. You can do it Karren! Lol all of us here know you have the mental fortitude to do it. Just ease back in.

Danielle,

Do you find it liberating how far society has come with things like this as a CD it makes it easier doesn't it.

When I first shaved my legs I made up a whole bunch of excuses for people asking why my legs were hairless. However, no one has even mentioned it. In fact, I don't think anyone has even noticed. This was good, as once I'd experienced the unbelievable feeling of shaved legs in nylons and skirts, there was no going back.

Ya nobody cares if you shave your legs these days. And when I have been asked I just tell them it feels better then before and tell them to try it out.

Glad you're back at the Good Olde Hockey Game.

I'm still learning to skate and didn't get out at all last year due to the need to make reservations at ice pads to go skating, so to keep crowds now with Covid. Will try to get back it this season.

GO LEAFS GO!
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

I just started shaving my legs this year and no one has said a thing, and I wear shorts all summer (at work, golf etc). Not one word from anyone. I should have done this much, much sooner. Oh well...
    I am now completely smooth and clothes have never felt so good. Never too late to learn I suppose.
    I no longer have to undress/shower in a hockey locker room so that makes things much easier lol.
    I'll bet I'm the only member here that was drafted by the NHL (LA Kings)! Never played a shift in the show btw...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

To bad you didn't get the call up but being drafted alone is a big accomplishment! I played some high level hockey for a bit but only went overseas for 1 tournament. Was a blast. We didn't win it all but came close! I do love the sport. It's good to be back. I do notice that my legs are colder now lol. Don't wear knit socks so the mesh nylon ones don't have the same insulation factor!

Nancy.
    Keep at it!! Public skates are cheap and sometimes poorly attended so good for a beginner to learn. Maybe we can see a picture of you in a cute figure skating outfit?

Karren,
    Danielle,

Do you find it liberating how far society has come with things like this as a CD it makes it easier doesn't it.
    Oh absolutely. Part of the "struggle" is that attitudes don't change over night... it sometimes takes generations. I started my CD journey 40 years ago and it's only now that I don't get a look being shaved all over. Who knows what tomorrow may bring?

Just another 'Gurl'
    I used to shave my legs. However, outside of trying to look fem. I did not like it as it so cold.
    Just another man in a dress

I hear you Kitty but the feel of them for me is worth it. That and wearing tights to keep them warm keeps me happy!!!

To bad you didn't get the call up but being drafted alone is a big accomplishment! I played some high level hockey for a bit but only went overseas for 1 tournament. Was a blast. We didn't win it all but came close! I do love the sport. It's good to be back. I do notice that my legs are colder now lol. Don't wear knit socks so the mesh nylon ones don't have the same insulation factor!

Nancy.
    Keep at it!! Public skates are cheap and sometimes poorly attended so good for a beginner to learn. Maybe we can see a picture of you in a cute figure skating outfit?
    Hi other Erin... I wish being drafted was some kind of accomplishment ha ha! Upon finding out of my selection (very late rounds) I phoned my ex-coach who I felt was responsible for the pick (then in the Kings organization) to thank him and inquire when training camp started and when I could expect my plane ticket to LA. His first words were (and I'm paraphrasing here), F*ck off...
    "Ever hear of a courtesy draft?" he went on to explain... Seems I wasn't getting a bus ticket around the corner much less a plane ticket to La La Land. Still, a kind gesture by the coach I suppose... I continue to Lord it over my buddies after all these years so, there was some value!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Glad to see you're back playing again. As far as the shaving thing goes, it's no big deal. I work part time in a hardware store both the owner and manager shave their legs. No biggie.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!