Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are pantyhose so addictive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why are pantyhose so addictive

I have been crossdressing for over 30 years now started in my teens and 1 thing I never understood was my need and desire to wear pantyhose they are the staple in my dressing after all these years I love them just as much as when I first started any thoughts ❤

Because the feel so dang good on your shaved legs!

Addiction isn't even the word. My wife at times has yield at me "give your legs a break, let them breathe a little". I would at times wear pantyhose all day and tights to bed and this would go on for days.
    I knew how real my addiction was when I was younger and we moved house, we had to stay a few weeks at a relatives house and I was forced to trash all my stuff and live out of a luggage for a while. I couldn't except not having any pantyhose in my position, a few days later I had to buy a pair and have them in my luggage. Even though I couldn't wear them it was like I couldn't live without having a pair. That was creepy to me and a real eye opener at how real this all is.

Monica is correct in that most women have shed their pantyhose. Sadly, younger ladies do not even know what they are missing. To me, bare legs just are not as pretty. PH are not at all uncomfortable, so removing them as a wardrobe staple is short sighted. I fully transitioned some time ago and despite not being ancient, lol, I continue to wear hose as appropriate. Perhaps they'll make a comeback just like hem lengths!
    Marie

So whats the difference between pantyhose and tights? Is it just Us and Uk wording for the same thing?

There is something about them. The texture, the feel, the warmth, the indulgent luxury. They were my first love and as they say...you never forget your first love. So true.
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

For me, the feeling of nylons or tights on freshly shaven legs is euphoric.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin77 View Post
    Erin - yes it's that simple. When i dress fully, it's always my favorite aspect. I put them on slowly, enjoying and savoring the sensation.I enjoy touching them after they are on as well.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    Erin is so right..feel great?even better, applying scented lotion after shaving, then slowly slipping them on is exhilarating. .
    An excellent suggestion - anything to enhance the feeling... hmmm... I don't usually underdress, but I think I'm going to this morning!

Interesting that you should say addictive as that's how my wife views crossdressing - it's something I could give up if I really wanted to, just like smoking. Yeah right.

For me, it's very much a sensory thing. I love how they look on my legs, how they feel, even the cool temperature on pantyhose covered legs gives an endorphin rush (it's not a sexual turn on if you can appreciate the difference). That constriction that some talk of, I would describe as a glove-like feeling - it feels comforting. The range in pantyhose is also far more appealing than boring old male trousers. Do I wear opaque, sheer, patterned, coloured, black, tan etc. I swear I'd collect them the way some women collect shoes if I had the room to store them and time to wear them. So may they are addictive, who knows!
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

After puberty fully kicked in , I couldn't pass in a dark room full of people wearing sunglasses. But I still like to wear lingerie and pantyhose is a big part of that. I love the way they hug my legs and rear. And the sensuous feeling of nylon legs rubbing against one another is to die for.

These days with my wife's approval I lounge around many nights in a pair of L'eggs Sheer Energy STW pantyhose and a nylon nightgown.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin77 View Post
    ABSOLUTELY! The first time I completely shaved my legs and put my hold-up stockings on, I just couldn't believe the feeling! It's weird how a small layer of hair completely deadens most feelings on the skin.

Of course, I'm not so much into pantyhose, as stockings. Not only do they feel great, but they make my legs look AWESOME especially with the lace tops and paired with heels.

Banned Read only
    Yes, to me they feel fantastic. The constriction and tactile feedback that pantyhose offer prove comforting to some personality types or simply increase sensory awareness of your legs and clothing. The irony is that modern women have largely ditched pantyhose precisely because that constriction is deemed oppresive by them. You won't find many women under 55 wearing sheer hose anywhere. Opaque tights in colder climates are a whole different animal. Those are widely accepted and embraced because they presumably help keep legs warm.

Lindsay, your title captures it all...addicted!
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Pantyhose are a seductive mistress that appeals to all 5 senses: touch, sight, sound, smell, and taste!!!
    A woman wearing pantyhose is irresistible. I personally wear pantyhose to feel a connection with females

My thoughts exactly😊

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Kathi-Anne:
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

I totally love pantyhose. I have been hooked on sheer energy for decades. I love the way they hug my legs, all the way down to my toes. I love the way they feel when I run my fingers down them. I love the way they look. Uh oh, now I wish I had them on right now.

Personally, I have never like pantyhose! Just kind of a hassle then I am already wearing a girdle and a corset.. So it's thigh highs or stockings or nothing for me! Have not owned a pair of pantyhose for over 10 years......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Personally, I have never like pantyhose! Just kind of a hassle then I am already wearing a girdle and a corset.. So it's thigh highs or stockings or nothing for me! Have not owned a pair of pantyhose for over 10 years......
    You are a true woman! When I dress, its 80% fetish and 20% woman! I could easily go less fetish, I and I would love to, but life does not allow me that pleasure.

Love wearing pantyhose. Feels so nice.
    Amanda

I wear stockings and they are addictive as well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

To this day, I can remember the first time I put on a pair of pantyhose. WOW. Wore them when dressed and underneath for years. I have a stash of sheer nylon stockings, pantyhose and thigh highs. Sometimes, I?m indecisive which to wear. Erin is so right..feel great?even better, applying scented lotion after shaving, then slowly slipping them on is exhilarating. Hanes Silk Reflections forever. My wife quit wearing them, says they?re uncomfortable. I just smile.

Banned Read only
    For in-home hosiery it is traditional garter stockings attached to a garter girdle or thigh highs. When I have the opportunity to take an evening drive and stroll I will wear pantyhose for reasons of modesty if the occasional should arise.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    NOT one of my dressing fetishes. They tear and ladder so easily!

Traded them years ago for skin tones tites. Cover better and so much tuffer!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I agree with Karen and prefer thigh highs to panty hose