Thread: There really is always hope for acceptance

There really is always hope for acceptance

Thought I'd let everyone know there is always hope. As I'm typing this post, I'm sitting in the family room with my wife while we watch TV. I'm wearing a dress, a bra, breast forms, and panties. I just got out of our soaking tub which was filled with hot water. I'm a bit too warm to put stocking on; but, I will in another hour or so.

Earlier today, after bathing in the morning, I put a dress on and was intending to take if off before I got dressed in drab. Before I changed, my wife called to me, "Where are you?" I replied, "In the spare bedroom." (I would assume she knew I was involved in some way with my women's clothing as that's where I keep most everything and have no other reason to be in there.) She hollered back, "Come out here." So, dress, panties (always a given), bra, and forms, I went to the kitchen to see what she wanted. After we talked about whatever it was, I mentioned I'd be playing golf in the afternoon and asked if she cared. I knew she wouldn't care. I really just wanted to be sure she didn't have anything planned for us to do that I might have forgotten about. Her reply was, "Isn't it obvious I don't care what you do?" She said this kindly and NOT at all like a jab, or in disgust, at my cross dressing. While we've had the discussion and my wife has said it's fine with her if I CD in the evenings before she goes to bed, tonight is the first time I've done so.

A funny aside: After the round of golf, as one of our group was about to leave in his 560 SL, I pulled my golf cart up next to him and said. "Wanna drag?" His response floored me - "No, I prefer women." :ROFLMAO: And trust me, he doesn't have a clue I cross dress.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Never give up and never believe any is possible. It sounds like with every small step,your taking a bigger one. Thanks for sharing a happy positive story

I envy you sounds like you get to enjoy being you awesome .you are lucky to have a accepting wife .treasure he!r.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather76 View Post
    A funny aside: After the round of golf, as one of our group was about to leave in his 560 SL, I pulled my golf cart up next to him and said. "Wanna drag?" His response floored me - "No, I prefer women." :ROFLMAO: And trust me, he doesn't have a clue I cross dress.

After literally years, my wife is now truly ok with my CDing, but with limits. It distresses her if I wear breast enhancements. I can live with that, and maybe some day?

Some girls get acceptance from their SOs immediately.
    some get it and later lose it as it is clawed back.
    Some get it eventually (if they live long enough).
    Some never get it (or don't live long enough)
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Heather, Good for you. An accepting spouse is a great thing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There is method in there madness, lol , If i want to go out dressed overnight which i do about once a month, I can leave the house dressed with no male clothes at all. I leave the garage dressed without my wig off and a facemask on to cover most of my makeup and an old jacket on, once i get out of range of the locals, jacket off , mask off wig on, tada fully dressed and on my way, then I do the same in reverse going home, I have an electric garage door, so straight in fully dressed after replacing wig etc. see now Im out there with no male attire, stranded, so the chance that I am meeting another woman is nil to nothing, so in my opinion its a good thing from my wifes point of view, lol, I may be completely wrong here, but lets see it from her point of view

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wonder if Heather likes golf?

My T pal, Cindi, often plays golf dressed. She played with another trans just last Sunday!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!