Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are pantyhose so addictive

Why are pantyhose so addictive

I have been crossdressing for over 30 years now started in my teens and 1 thing I never understood was my need and desire to wear pantyhose they are the staple in my dressing after all these years I love them just as much as when I first started any thoughts ❤

Because the feel so dang good on your shaved legs!

Banned Read only
    Yes, to me they feel fantastic. The constriction and tactile feedback that pantyhose offer prove comforting to some personality types or simply increase sensory awareness of your legs and clothing. The irony is that modern women have largely ditched pantyhose precisely because that constriction is deemed oppresive by them. You won't find many women under 55 wearing sheer hose anywhere. Opaque tights in colder climates are a whole different animal. Those are widely accepted and embraced because they presumably help keep legs warm.

Lindsay, your title captures it all...addicted!
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Pantyhose are a seductive mistress that appeals to all 5 senses: touch, sight, sound, smell, and taste!!!
    A woman wearing pantyhose is irresistible. I personally wear pantyhose to feel a connection with females

Addiction isn't even the word. My wife at times has yield at me "give your legs a break, let them breathe a little". I would at times wear pantyhose all day and tights to bed and this would go on for days.
    I knew how real my addiction was when I was younger and we moved house, we had to stay a few weeks at a relatives house and I was forced to trash all my stuff and live out of a luggage for a while. I couldn't except not having any pantyhose in my position, a few days later I had to buy a pair and have them in my luggage. Even though I couldn't wear them it was like I couldn't live without having a pair. That was creepy to me and a real eye opener at how real this all is.

Monica is correct in that most women have shed their pantyhose. Sadly, younger ladies do not even know what they are missing. To me, bare legs just are not as pretty. PH are not at all uncomfortable, so removing them as a wardrobe staple is short sighted. I fully transitioned some time ago and despite not being ancient, lol, I continue to wear hose as appropriate. Perhaps they'll make a comeback just like hem lengths!
    Marie

I totally love pantyhose. I have been hooked on sheer energy for decades. I love the way they hug my legs, all the way down to my toes. I love the way they feel when I run my fingers down them. I love the way they look. Uh oh, now I wish I had them on right now.

Personally, I have never like pantyhose! Just kind of a hassle then I am already wearing a girdle and a corset.. So it's thigh highs or stockings or nothing for me! Have not owned a pair of pantyhose for over 10 years......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

To this day, I can remember the first time I put on a pair of pantyhose. WOW. Wore them when dressed and underneath for years. I have a stash of sheer nylon stockings, pantyhose and thigh highs. Sometimes, I?m indecisive which to wear. Erin is so right..feel great?even better, applying scented lotion after shaving, then slowly slipping them on is exhilarating. Hanes Silk Reflections forever. My wife quit wearing them, says they?re uncomfortable. I just smile.

Platinum Member
    For in-home hosiery it is traditional garter stockings attached to a garter girdle or thigh highs. When I have the opportunity to take an evening drive and stroll I will wear pantyhose for reasons of modesty if the occasional should arise.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    NOT one of my dressing fetishes. They tear and ladder so easily!

Traded them years ago for skin tones tites. Cover better and so much tuffer!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I agree with Karen and prefer thigh highs to panty hose

Pantyhose were the first female item of clothing I ever tried on, I remember the smooth feel of that sheer tan nylon on my legs to this day as I walked around my mum's bedroom in them. They have been my favourite item of female clothing ever since and I'm wearing a pair right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin77 View Post
    Erin - yes it's that simple. When i dress fully, it's always my favorite aspect. I put them on slowly, enjoying and savoring the sensation.I enjoy touching them after they are on as well.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    Erin is so right..feel great?even better, applying scented lotion after shaving, then slowly slipping them on is exhilarating. .
    An excellent suggestion - anything to enhance the feeling... hmmm... I don't usually underdress, but I think I'm going to this morning!

Simply the best and how the journey started. Love them all sheers, opaque, control top, PH tights have fascinated me all my life. They look and feel great. Less hassle than stockings with garters. One of my delights is to wear a pair of ladies tights. They are lovely soft and sheer. I prefer it when they are 15 denier. My favourite shade is black . You can call me Jill instead of Jack.

I love the way they hide imperfections in my legs and how they feel like they are hugging me at the same time. Just fantastic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin77 View Post
    ABSOLUTELY! The first time I completely shaved my legs and put my hold-up stockings on, I just couldn't believe the feeling! It's weird how a small layer of hair completely deadens most feelings on the skin.

Of course, I'm not so much into pantyhose, as stockings. Not only do they feel great, but they make my legs look AWESOME especially with the lace tops and paired with heels.

Lindsay, pantyhose is what got me going initially many years ago as well. We had moved into a new house when I was in high school and a lot of things got mixed up in the move. A brand new package of pantyhose somehow ended up in my closet. I occasionally looked at the wrapper for many months before I believed they were abandoned. I finally put them on and it was a real trill. That was a decade before I would fully dress.

The odd thing about pantyhose is that it is amazing how much trouble that thin little garment can get me in trouble with my wife.

Sandi

Aspiring Member
    Tights, pantyhose or stockings, they are all good. I love the feel and the way they make my legs look.
    Sara

Aspiring Member
    I love wearing ph. My wife not so much. She thinks cds and old people are the only ones keeping the business going. No women in her office wear ph. And with new relaxed dressing guidelines, almost noone wears skirts or dresses anymore.

Banned Read only
    Paulie, your wife is correct. PH are the domain of senior citizens and crossdressers. Contemporary cis women have no use for them.

Monica is right in her first post in this thread. Psychologists confirm about the sensory pick-me-up, especially with some males.

When in high school I wore them when skiing on really cold days. They helped, but back then pantyhose where thicker. Now they just make me sweat a lot along with feeling great. I rarely wear them. But I have worn knee highs when I was having lower leg circulation problems several years ago. Tights and leggings work better for me, but strangely I don't seem to sweat as much. I don't get it. Why would nylon pantyhose make me sweat and tights don't? Maybe there is some psycho-sexual stuff going on with pantyhose. Hmmm.

One of the first item I wore were nylon stockings, got hooked and have worn nylons or pantyhose ever since.

Nude pantyhose with no panties are to die for when wearing certain types of dresses.