Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why are pantyhose so addictive

I love the look and feel of pantyhose. I would wear them 24/7 if I could.

Kelli,

I agree with you. It appears that your photo (#55 post) is in a SOMA dressing room. If so isn't that great. P.M. me.

Davina

I have never really been a fan of panty-hose - but I've recently discovered the silky joy of pull-up stockings. I bought two pairs of knee-highs recently and have practically lived in them since. And they make my shoes feel so much more comfortable to wear than in bare feet or socks.
    I did, however, buy a pair of black fish-net panty-hose today, to go with my little black mini-dress.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Silky knees highs are a nice option often, I wear them regularly. Pantyhose are good for keeping the legs warm in Canadian winters. That's a good excuse! There is something about the feel that does keep me coming back to that wonderful feeling on the legs. I wear hosiery way more often than my wife does. She thinks I'm crazy...
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Aspiring Member
    Pantyhose now, pantyhose forever!

To me the best part of pantyhose is the act of putting them on? there is just something about how that moment can completely transform me..

Further to Emleeboy's comment, the act of putting on a pair of pantyhose is sensational, but equally so is watching a woman slipping into her hosiery.

I'm aware of the fact that most (if not all) ladies consider putting on their own pantyhose to be an ungraceful and slightly embarrassing spectacle (ie. The often-required ritual of tugging, lunging, and squatting). I've even had two GFs, while getting dressed in front of me, say that it's impossible for a woman to put on pantyhose in a sexy way... I politely disagreed with both of them on the two separate occasions. The gleam in my eyes and the smile on my face quickly convinced them that I was being truthful.

Having said that, I have personally worn pantyhose in the company of several women over the years, but I have never once put them on while they were watching!! I'm very aware of my own hypocritical double-standard!

I?ve had many misadventures in my life and my legs are pretty beat up. But a pair of sheer pantyhose make my legs look fabulous! I also love how they feel! Yeah, I?m adicted.

And they give me a perfect tuck!
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Remember the first time you shaved your legs.... and then slipped on stockings or pantyhose. Absolutely exquisite!

Agree with Cecily and Emmaleeboy. The act of putting on pantyhose/ tights is out of this world . I too think it is a private moment. My mother always dressed in her bedroom but kept her pantyhose/tights downstairs and put them on in front of me as a child and never batted an eyelid.I think that is what got me started. Definitely learned the technique of rolling them up each leg gently and then pulling up the waist band carefully to avoid runs and ladders.My wife and previous girlfriends never mastered the technique as well as I did.I learnt from the best.

Original attraction was because they look so damn good on women. Now I have at least a dozen pairs while my wife has about four

Pantyhose is my drug! I'm a victim of the nylon gene!

Nylon is a poor man's silicone. When you're wearing them you imagine you have a woman's soft and silky legs. Nylon is a lot cheaper than silicone. Silicone pants run around 2 to 3 hundred dollars. You can pick up a cheap pair of nylons for a dollar at the store down the block.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleCD View Post
    Remember the first time you shaved your legs.... and then slipped on stockings or pantyhose. Absolutely exquisite!
    I do - it was just this morning!

And you are right - it is exquisite.

The original question was about pantyhose. I currently don't have any. All I have are thigh highs and garter belts. But the feeling of the nylon on clean shaved skin is still exquisite. I love that feeling of sliding them on. It's so sentual I love it.

Tights (I'm British) are probably one of the first items of women's clothing that we ever try. In my opinion, apart from bra's, there's nothing more dedicated as a female clothing item. Knickers and underpants can resemble each other. Blouses and shirts can be similar. Even kilts can be classed as skirts but are male items. I don't think there's any male equivalent of tights. Also, you can forget that you're wearing knickers under your male attire, but you never forget you're wearing tights. I love them.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    FWIW......
    Speaking to various females when most all gals wore panty hose..
    They really loved the sensuous feeling that panty hose gave them.

However, there are two major reasons why they ultimately lost favor with the female masses.

1) They were prone to have runs.
    Back in the early '70s, there was product that you washed pantyhose in that made them wear much better.. preventing most runs.
    However, females hated how this wash made the pantyhose feel when wearing them. They no longer had the sensuous feeling that they loved.
    So, the wash product was short lived.

2) Panty hose made it difficult to use any rest room.
    Personally, I get around this. I carefully remove the crotch from panty hose and wear my panties over them. Problem solved.

Anyway, I rarely wear panty hose in pubic during the hot summer. However, I will wear them during colder weather
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 01-31-2022 at 07:18 PM.

I was having this conversation earlier today. Mine was more along the lines of how when a CD hears a GG complaining about having to wear pantyhose the CD gurl is aghast. Then it spiraled into living in the south women don't wear pantyhose. But northern girls do.

Pantyhose are the most exciting piece of clothing I wear. I love the feel of the nylon against my body. If a could I would wear them everyday. Don't understand why women don't like them.

For me it's a little different, don't get me wrong, I like pantyhose a lot, but I absolutely love the way my shaved legs feel out in the open. Miniskirt on bare legs, that's my addiction!

Quote Originally Posted by Ginawannabe View Post
    Pantyhose are the most exciting piece of clothing I wear. I love the feel of the nylon against my body. If a could I would wear them everyday. Don't understand why women don't like them.
    Pantyhose are a very different experience for women than they are for MtF crossdressers. In some sense, pantyhose are just socks for women. They're just a piece of clothing. For many of us, they have a rather dramatically different sense. For me, they are something uniquely feminine, and something that makes my legs look very feminine. It's important to me to feel this way, to allow my inner femme self to be expressed. Women don't experience this. As much as we might not understand why many women don't like pantyhose, many women would not understand why we like to wear pantyhose.

There are women who enjoy wearing pantyhose. It's not alllll women who hate them. My wife enjoys wearing pantyhose, for example. I also routinely see women wearing pantyhose while seated, and occasionally softly rubbing their legs. I think this is a bit subconscious perhaps, and think they are enjoying the feel. Even among young women, I frequently see women wearing pantyhose. It's not a majority, or even a large minority, but I see it enough to know it's still a fashion choice for some young women. I saw two such 20-something women today.

[QUOTE=JulieC;4565508]Pantyhose are a very different experience for women than they are for MtF crossdressers. In some sense, pantyhose are just socks for women. They're just a piece of clothing.

Although I agree with your statement, I also think that some women - on occasion - take a step back and realize that wearing hosiery can be an exciting part of their wardrobe.

I once dated a woman who had left her pantyhose in my bedroom after spending the night. Several days later I told her that in addition to wearing them myself, I had first slept with them under my pillow! She laughed and said "What?!! Pantyhose are like socks! You actually slept with them?!!". I told her that pantyhose are not like socks... pantyhose caress a woman's body from the waist down... hips, bum, sexy bits, thighs, legs, knees, calves, feet, and toes.

She paused for a moment and thought about what I said. Then she started questioning me about how they looked on me and how they felt while wearing them. At this point in the conversation, she began talking about how nice pantyhose feel and how silky they are. She talked about what she personally enjoyed about them and finally said "I get why you want to wear them".

We were a couple for 3 and a half years. During that time, she always wore pantyhose around me and would give me her nylons after they developed runs.

I bump into her occasionally in our small town. And she still wears pantyhose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantyhose Queen View Post
    I am always wearing Pantyhose. They are to me very comfortable if you take the time to find the right size and brand. They also make the leg look almost flawless.

If I had to give up everything else about CDing, Pantyhose are the one thing I could never give up. So delicate and soft.
    It?s hard to resist the pull of the hose like the first time you see a dancer in a leotard the lines of their legs gracefully covered in tights or pantyhose perfection

Have you eve tried these silky oily glossy pantyhose from china, bought on ebay? Ive recently tried these they actually have an opening in the front which my wife likes and feel so slippery when you wear them.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

I love the feel of tights on my legs. I may occasionally wear stockings but it is a bit of a fiddle with the suspender belt.