Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why are pantyhose so addictive

You are completely right ,,they are really addictive and soothing ,,,I've been using them for over a decade ,,,, they are my medicine

I had settled in for the evening but reading this thread gave me the urge to put on some pantyhose and a dress with heels.

The feeling of them gliding over my legs and then the sensation of my legs encased in them is unmatched by any other piece of femme clothing.

Love them too. And stockings too I love the way my dress feels when I walk in hose wow

I always loved tights as they are called in the UK and always encouraged my girlfriends when dating and my wife now to wear them at every opportunity but they were always much less keen so when one night my wife complained of cold legs in bed and I suggested she wore them she asked if I would instead and she could cuddle up to me, this started to my life now where I am dressed at all times and lovingly required to wear pantyhose 24/7

Pantyhose are the quintessential item when dressing formally, but they are great under jeans, shorts and even leggings . Also, there are so many different types that its endless on sheerness, color, softness and fit. I think I have over 60 pair currently hehe.

I don't have the same fondness of tights or pantyhose. If I wear them, I always feel clammy or sweaty in the crotch area.

Hold-ups dig into my legs.

That leaves stockings with a garter / suspeder belt. Yes, they're a bit of a faff to put on, but once on, bathroom duties are easier that with tights / pantyhose or hold-ups. No pulling things back into place, remembering that the suspenders are better if passed under the knickers / panties.

I guess it's horses for courses.

Sue

I am underdressed today and I have a pair of pantyhose on feels so comfortable. Love wearing them.
    Amanda

Hose were the big thing when I first started dressing.
    Took about a year to be over them and with high heels too.
    I do wear them if the outfit calls for hose but thats about it.
    Actually wore hose and heels last Saturday to a friends wedding event. Had a good time but at the end of the night my feet were killing me.