Thread: Goldilocks says; just right

Goldilocks says; just right

The other day I had a couple of hours home alone time so put on bra, forms , knickers, hose and my LBD finished off with modest heels. As the title suggests, like Goldilocks I found myself thinking that everything was just right. I felt in my comfort zone. A creature in their element. Me in my natural state.

I think it's a measure of just how my dressing has matured and become second nature. I felt it in the way I moved, no conscious thought needed to walk in heels, no male residue in my mannerisms.

I'm sure many others experience times like this. Femininity takes over and suddenly all is right, at least for a while.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I understand what you are saying Helen, but for me I hope it never becomes TOO second nature. I hope to be able to always savor those moments when my alter ego takes over, and becoming my feminine self seems so euphoric, so sensual, so in the moment. Sure, I want to feel right and very natural, yet at the same time so edgy, almost forbidden, even as I realize I am doing nothing wrong. Of course, I'm pretty new to all this and I am feeling many of the things the more "seasoned" CDs experienced years ago, even as kids...but I hope never to lose it.

I was thinking along those lines yesterday, sitting at my sewing machine in a long skirt and high heeled boots.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I never have and likely never will be completely satisfied with my presentation, Helen!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry,

Found a cure for that. Don't look in a mirror.

I've written in another thread about not wearing makeup when at home. I guess the feelings I experienced were more to do with the clothing and just how comfortable I felt wearing them. As natural as wearing drab stuff.

Kris,

"I hope to be able to always savor those moments when my alter ego takes over, and becoming my feminine self seems so euphoric, so sensual, so in the moment." I still get those moments but more when I get fully dressed with makeup and I look in the mirror as feel that I've brought it all together, Makeup, hair, outfit, a look any GG would be more than happy to have for a night out.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

A number of times I have been out and about enfemme and have become so comfortable that I have forgotten how I was dressed.... and had to look in a mirror! Make sure the three bears weren't following me! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Completely agree with you, Helen. As I sit here typing this, I am dressed as you describe, at peace with the world.

Helen. Stop it , Ive been out with you shopping and at night, you are a gorgeous woman, nobodody even looked at us shopping, and yes I would notice , you dress smart you lovely girl