Thread: I can't wait!

I can't wait!

My SO will be out of state in few weeks!
    Finally some Nicole time!

I ordered a few new items on Amazon. They will be here soon. I'm trying those winged eyeliner stamps and I ordered a new shade of eyeshadow!

I'm taking a day off of work and my dogs will be in doggie day care that day too. SO ONE ENTIRE DAY OF DRESSING!

I've never done this before. It's always been a few hours in between taking the dogs out.

I'm so excited and anxious.

I had purchased a nightgown some time ago and I'll get the chance to use it.

I might under-dress during my other work days. I have red, fake toenail nails too.

I sure hope your day will is one that will be forever etched in your mind. Have fun and let us know how it turns out!!!

Sounds AWESOME! I think I would be shaking with excitement while trying to remain cool and not bothered to everybody around me!

I remember going on my first business trip in 2019 when I'd finally decided to dive in an buy lots of stuff. I'd never really been able to attempt makeup or spend long on Debbie, but this was my chance, but it needed planning. I had to first get all Debbie's things into my car because I couldn't add them straight to my suit case and then load Debbie's stuff on the way to the airport. I was super nervous that my case would get lost etc, but nothing like that happened. Instead I got to spend a few nights with full Debbie time in a hotel room when I knew I wouldn't get interrupted. Turns out makeup is HARD, but I still enjoyed that time and think about it everyday.

Nicole,
    Careful it can be addicting. LOL
    The more I dress the more I want to just be feminine. Dress all the time ... mostly just wanting to blend in when I get out.
    Hope you have a good time

Sounds like a fun time is headed your way. Do you plan to step out?

Are you going out dressed, a drive maybe to a quiet spot for a walk ?

Aspiring Member
    Sounds good. I get to do this too from time to time.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Nicole, enjoy your you time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Nicole be careful out there but enjoy. I know what it is like to have this compulsion when your SO is not supportive.

I have no plans for going out.

I've thought about going for a drive at night. Late night! Like midnight or later.

Since this time is during the day, I'll spend it at home.

After I drop the dogs off I'll go back home and get ready.

I'm ok with spending several hours dressed up and having to stay at home.

I'll post after and see if I can include a pic or two.

Love Nicole

Reality Check
    Driving (or walking) dressed late at night is a very bad idea. A normal woman wouldn't be doing that and you will arouse suspicion. You may be stopped by the police checking on your welfare or even suspecting you of being a prostitute. And that's also the time when people who might want to harm a woman are out and about.

If you can reasonably pass as a woman from a few feet away, the best and safest thing to do is to go out in broad daylight in a shopping mall or on the city streets. Don't forget your purse.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]
    Last edited by char GG; 12-08-2021 at 05:22 PM. Reason: No problem, your post was duplicated