Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Makeup to stay at home

As I have gotten more comfortable as Rachel I don't feel the need to do full make up everytime I wear women's clothes. I take cues from my SO. She doesn't wear a lot of make up and often goes without. After work I change and don't do make up. Not going out and just hanging out in front of the television. If I am going somewhere I will wear a little make up or a lot depending on where we are headed. I used to do make up every time I dressed but realized the GG's don't, especially here in Florida.

I must have lipstick at a minimum. But I don't do much behind eyeliner and eyeshadow, which aren't all that time consuming...

If I have the opportunity to spend some real at home time dressed, I like getting made up (as much as I do). I guess I feel I need to in order to look or feel really feminine. If nothing else, it's good practice for if or when I do get out.

Just another 'Gurl'
    I have not fully dressed in probably 9 years. Sure at times I think it would be nice, just too much effort these days.
    Just another man in a dress

I love being a girl
    I rarely get fully dressed when at home: usually no shoes, makeup or wig. I will apply lipstick, because like Nancy I enjoy seeing the marks on my coffee cup or wine glass. However, if I am going out I will go the whole nine yards (pity I am not good at application). I do feel very feminine once I am fully dressed: my whole persona changes.
    I love being a girl

I have only just started experimenting a little with makeup.

I like the idea of subtle, not over-the top, and my eyesight is appalling, which
    itself precludes anything too fancy or intricate as I can't really see what I'm
    doing while applying it half the time.

So I do a bit of mascara, some light eyeshadow and lip gloss, and leave it at
    that.

And maybe a dab of musk or vanilla oil as scent.