Thread: Are ALL crossdresser transgender?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Are ALL crossdressers transgender?

Hey y'all! First of all, I have shot two videos, plus pics to post tomorrow night, (one video will be posted to the forum, the other will not)..... Anyway, the video I shot tonight will not be posted here, but in that vid, I talk about a topic that I've heard another M to F CD'er/trans woman talk about in one of her vids on YouTube. This particular person, I feel should remain nameless on here, out of respect for her. Anyway, her topic in that particular video was, (from what I gathered from what she was saying and I could be mistaken), that some people think that ALL CD'ers are trans, or we all eventually become trans.... Now, I do think that CD'ing is just a step below being transgender, but if there are people who believe that all CD'ers are trans, I think they are wrong and I think that is a kind of a stereotype. It's like saying all CD'ers are gay or bi and that's not true either, because I'm none of those things. However, of course I know that most if not all transgenders start out being CD'ers, but not all CD'ers become trans.

Now, don't get me wrong, I have NO problem with anyone who is trans, gay or bi. But also, I don't believe that ALL CD'ers are transgender. Now me, I have, on more than one occasion said that I'm very happy being a man, having male anatomy and only being a crossdresser, being able to easily and quickly remove my feminine things. While I do have a very strong feminine side, (obviously LOL), I have NO desire, whatsoever to completely transition into a woman. I never have and probably never will be trans, nor do I want to.

Also, I think that the transgenders on this forum might have more insight on this than anyone else here..... But, what do y'all think? Do y'all think that all CD'ers are trans or will eventually become trans?

P.S.
    The vid that I shot tonight, the one that I won't be posting to the forum, of course y'all can see that one as well once I get it gets uploaded to YouTube. LOL
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 12-08-2021 at 11:53 PM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.