Thread: The bad luck run continues!

Banned Read only

The bad luck run continues!

I've recently had a short spell in hospital, and have been bed ridden with a chest infection, and posted recently about how illness and other factors have been preventing me from dressing.

The Government announcement yesterday of WFH means that my Mondays at home are no longer solo, and my wife has an extremely cautious employer when it comes to returning to the office.

I think it'll be March before I get another chance to be myself again.

Rant over

Sorry to hear you have been unwell . Hope you are feeling better now. I share your frustration Charlotte. My wife and I have both been WFH since March 2020. Daughters also at home.Opportunities have been limited.I had 1 afternoon last week 1st time for months. Felt it was all rushed and not as satisfying as it usually is.Hopefully things will get better.

Really sorry to hear your bad luck is continuing Charlotte, fingers crossed you'll get an opportunity before March, hang in there.

How about chatting to your wife about your wish to crossdress, and perhaps starting slowly?
    I did this with K.

I feel your pain. I?ve been off work since last spring due to medical issues. I didn?t dress all summer due to the meds I was on made me feel really bad. Since I had surgery in September, I?m feeling better and the pink fog returned with a vengeance(making up for lost time eh). Anyway, my wife had surgery a couple of weeks ago and everything has come to a screeching halt. She?s off until after New Year?s or longer so I guess no happy holidays for
    Celee.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-09-2021 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Your comment was duplicated

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by GaleWarning View Post
    How about chatting to your wife about your wish to crossdress, and perhaps starting slowly?
    I did this with K.
    It's very much DADT in this household. I daren't broach the subject any more. The mentions I have made about being more comfortable in leggings etc have been shot down quite firmly.

So sorry to read this,I will be in the same situation in another week,I believe motel time is on my agenda.

Charlotte, I'm sorry about your infection, I hope you get better soon. March will be here before you know it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Right now, I'm scheduled to return to the office on Feb 14. If that holds, it will be 23 months WFH. But, the Feb 14 announcement was before omercron was discovered. I'm betting that I won't go back until March 15, which will make it two years.

However, the DC Girls started going out last June, so I have had a few outings. The next outing is the Christmas Gala on Dec 18. I have to find one of my red ball gowns. I expect to see Hamie (AlwaysHave) there.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Platinum Member
    I know?its easier said than done, but is there any way to work through this with your wife? The answer in my case seemed to be a qualified no, then her, ?its just clothes? phase, and then, the final ?I cannot deal with this??. So I know how difficult it is.

BTW, working from a rural area we have been back in the office since, oh June, with alternating days.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I know from personal experience that health issues can make everything else seem unimportant!

I'm glad to hear you're well enuff to complain about dressing problems!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!