Today I took a chance and dressed at the office, but knew ahead of time no one was scheduled to be there. I underdressed as I always do and wore my typical male clothing on my commute to the office. Our space is in a high rise building with several firms. Once inside my office, I double checked the office schedule to make sure there were no last minute changes to staffs plans. Seeing none, I changed into a simple outfit. I did not apply make up or bring a wig and used FaceApp to ?improve? the photo below. I went with this look because I figure should someone come into the office unannounced, it wouldn?t be too shocking. I was thinking it is more of ?a guy in some women's clothing? as oppose to being a full MIAD. I know this was very risky and would blow the closet door wide open if discovered. As I continue to mature in my dressing, I want to take it to the next level by being more open about my dressing, but knowing no one would be in the office gave me some sense of security as I continue to baby step out of the closet. I was dressed for six hours and it felt wonderful, and no one came in. It was a letdown when I had to change back to my male clothing.

8EF4DAB5-DCBC-48C8-B44E-7DAFD614D799.jpg