Thread: Just something I do.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar

Just something I do.

For the past couple of years I've been recording karaoke videos, crossdressed of course, and posting them on a FB karaoke group. I've gathered quite a following and a lot of I've become FB Friends with. Anyways, sometimes I can't decide which outfit to wear for my performance so I'll take a picture of me in several outfits and post them and ask them to vote. I'll do the same with which outfit to wear for my karaoke night out. They love to be involved and I love the feedback.

I've never had any negative feedback or anything from posting my life on Facebook.

Peace & Love
    Gerri 💋

Platinum Member
    Hi Gerri , That really sounds like you are having a lot of fun with combining both Dressing and Karaoke,

>>>>>>>>>> >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Very nice! A person should always combine their interests when they can. Do you sing in a female voice as well?

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Burton View Post
    Very nice! A person should always combine their interests when they can. Do you sing in a female voice as well?
    Sometimes I can pull off a decent Stevie Nicks�� but I mostly sing in my male voice.

How times have changed, yesterday I had to make up my own mind on what to wear, now it's social media's turn..... :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.